Thread: Couples Massage

Couples Massage

We have never had a couple massage. We're wondering what it's all about. They don't list a price or description on any website I visit.
    Have anybody else had a couples massage that can fill me in on what it's all about so we can better decide if it's for us.
    Thanks,
    "No dress rehersal, this is our life"

Hedo III - March 24 - 31, 2010

We had one our first year there, basically you just choose the massage you want and your spouse does the same and they take you to a room set up with two beds. Not really a big deal.

Trip 4 H2 July 31 - Aug 7, 2011 Can't Wait To Go HOME
    AWOL ROCKS

Can't speak for the spa at H3, but the 90 minute deep tissue massage that we get at H2 is phenomenal - among the best we've ever had! We usually save it for one of the last days that we're there because they will work you something fierce - we were still feeling tenderized two days after our last trip.

A massage and a cat cruise are definitely things that we would recommend as 'extras' - not included in the base price, but oh so worth it!

Yes, we did the massage last June. All that it consists of is the two of you on two seperate tables getting a massage. If you are looking for romance or excitement, it is not for you. The massage does feel very good though, so whatever your choice I am sure you will have a blast!
    Hedo II June '09
    Hedo II July '11 with the Fluffs!

We've had the couples massage several times at H3 and we love it. We sometimes get a massage twice during our stay. The ladies do a wonderful job and are highly skilled. It costs about $90/couple/60 minutes. It's great!

While I can't speak for the couples massage at Hedo (sigh, still need to get the $$$ and wife to go,) the wife and I just got a couples massage at a spa here.

Basically, as the others have said, you're on one massage table, she's on the other, and you both get your massages. Very relaxing, not really "romantic" though.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ng0lh0rde View Post
    Basically, as the others have said, you're on one massage table, she's on the other, and you both get your massages. Very relaxing, not really "romantic" though.
    Au contraire...not romantic? We lie side by side naked under palm trees with gentle ocean breezes wafting over us. Two highly skilled Jamaican ladies anoint our bodies with oil while they knead our muscles with expert strokes. We can lie there and just relax or look into each others' eyes while they continue the massage. When they are finished, they pick up our hands and gently place them together and we lie there basking in the glow while we hold hands. We found it to be very romantic.
    They don't provide what's called a 'happy ending' but I'd rather have a happy ending with my lover afterwards anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by midwestguy672 View Post
    Au contraire...not romantic? We lie side by side naked under palm trees with gentle ocean breezes wafting over us. Two highly skilled Jamaican ladies anoint our bodies with oil while they knead our muscles with expert strokes. We can lie there and just relax or look into each others' eyes while they continue the massage. When they are finished, they pick up our hands and gently place them together and we lie there basking in the glow while we hold hands. We found it to be very romantic.
    They don't provide what's called a 'happy ending' but I'd rather have a happy ending with my lover afterwards anyway.
    OK, the couples massage I got didn't include the following:
    1. Palm trees
    2. Ocean breezes
    3. Jamaican ladies
    4. Having our hands put into each others

Now I need to make sure the wife and I go to Hedo at some point, and get the couples massage, just to see...

Ours was at a local spa, here in Michigan...
    That might have something to do with it, the only "palm trees" we get are in the lobbies of hotels...

We loved our couples massage last year. We didn't do it outdoor, chose the private room instead but it was great just like Midwest described only in a room. The ladies gave great massages it was very romantic and very reasonably priced. We have had better but were very satisfied. As said before on here do not expect anything 5-star, just go with the Jamaican it's all EIRE attitude and you will be pleasantly surprized!!!

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

Thanks everyone for your advice and for sharing your experiences with couples massage. We are still undecided if we are going to get one. We will probably decide once we get there and see what our options are.
    Thanks again to all who commented!

Here is the site for the massage and the price list

http://www.hedonism-3.com/spa.htm
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Just returned and had a great experience just as Midwestguy described. If they had let us, we would have fallen asleep. Instead, after a short period of time they came back and helped us up. I can still feel the breeze from the ocean. At Grand Lido Braco (Breezes Rio Bueno now) we were actually under the trees on the nude beach and they let us sleep for almost an hour afterwards. Now that's was a Happy Ending!

couples massage

macdonald,
    We had checked out that site but as far as the couples massage goes we only saw "COUPLES MASSAGES AND PRICES AVAllABLE UPON REQUEST" so had to start this thread to gather opinions.
    Did you have the couples massage? If so how was it and can I ask the price?

I think the 60 minute massage was $90 for a couple, but there are different types of massages for different lengths of time -- so the price varies.

ours was $85 per person so $170 total for 60 minutes.