Thread: Single Guys heading in Hedo 7/18/04-7/28/04

Cool Single Guys heading in Hedo 7/18/04-7/28/04

It's been about 12 years since I graced the shores of Hedo an I am heading down again next June with 3 other buddies. I just finished the "Naked Truth about Hedonism II" and was a bit surprised and disappointed with the reports of singles at the resort. Hedo sounds like the majority of visitors are couples? Is this true. I had a blast so much 12 years ago that the moment we touched down at the airport we were back in the travel agent booking another trip, however I am wondering if the demographics have changed since I was last there?

Kookah,

It's probably about the same demographics as it was 12 years ago. The only difference is, we didn't have the Web back then

Many singles still travel to Hedonism, and can have a great time. Chris Santilli's book, "The Naked Truth About Hedonism II" really just talks about the "Vinnies" and "Wallies". Vinnies being the young guys who think that every woman at Hedo is going to want them, and Wallies being the older, creepy, guys who hang around and stare at the naked women (rarely trying to talk to anyone).

All a single guy has to do is relate to the couples and women as they would in every day life. They just have to be themselves without an act, and don't try so hard to get laid....and they probably will!

For those of you who haven't read it, you just have to pick up a copy of Chris' book. It is the bible of what really goes on at Hedo II (and I'm in it) You can learn more about the book at Chris' website wordscrafting.com
    Carol Cox
    http://www.cyberhedo.com - Virtual Hedonism