Thread: Our 2nd stay for US

Smile Our 2nd stay for US

Hello Everyone,

We just left the resort after staying for 7 days. We left to go to Hedo 2 to find out what it was all about. I must say, I was amazed at the differences between the two resorts even though they are owned by the same company. We will not be back to Hedo 2 and I think they need to watch the staff at hedo three to see how they treat their guests. Hedo 3 was warm, staff went out of their way to talk to us and to get to know us. We know some of the staff by their name at Hedo 3 and I could not tell you one name at Hedo 2. I must say HEDO 3 has a good thing going and KEEP up the good work.

redacted
    Last edited by Mars & Venus; 01-25-2010 at 11:59 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Summmer2 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

We just left the resort after staying for 7 days. We left to go to Hedo 2 to find out what it was all about. I must say, I was amazed at the differences between the two resorts even though they are owned by the same company. We will not be back to Hedo 2 and I think they need to watch the staff at hedo three to see how they treat their guests. Hedo 3 was warm, staff went out of their way to talk to us and to get to know us. We know some of the staff by their name at Hedo 3 and I could not tell you one name at Hedo 2. I must say HEDO 3 has a good thing going and KEEP up the good work.
    Thanks for the review, going to H3 in July and considering going to H2 prior to for a few days prior. We know a lot of people at H3 and still keep in touch with some of them by email. We will take your review into consideration when we decide and if we decide to go to H2.

We have visited both resorts as well and think you are spot on with this.
    We always go back to H3 now.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We have found that folks at H2 have been there for years and we know many by name. You can't convince me that the bar staff isn't friendly, respectful and attentive, let alone others on the resort. I guess to each their own - if the service level is most important to you, then so be it. Personally I find H2 has much more charm, a way better beach and pool. So we will always chose H2 over H3.

That is why there is chocolate and vanilla

Thanks for the perspective Summmer!
    I would say your experience as compared to ours at H2 is almost identical. With the exception of Anthony we felt the staff at H2 to be very cold in comparison to what we enjoy at H3. That is why we will not be back to H2.
    Hopefully we will see your trip report soon!
    Nick (and the lovely Kitty, whose birthday is tomorrow 1/19!)
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

never been to H3 therefore have nothing to compare to. Although been to H2 3 times going on trip 4 this summer. never had issues with the staff. Have had problems with security letting clothed people on the nude side, which everyone in the pool delt with in a fun manner. There's a new sheriff in town!!! you can make your trip anyway you want it to be. If the staff isnt planning games plan them yourself. those tend to be more fun anyhow!
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2