Thread: Couple new to hedo 2 feb 25 any suggestions

Couple new to hedo 2 feb 25 any suggestions

My wife and I visiting hefo 2 feb25-28 looking for some ideas on what to expect. She is 34 I'm 38 both in great shape. Any groups showing up that weekend. Wife is worried about the rooms are they clean??

Fluffs will be in the House Be Sure to stop by and say hi!!
    Rooms are Clean but who cares your not there to be in the Room! LOL!
    Go Have Fun and Run over to the Nude side as soon as you get there, that's where the party is!
    Jan 2009 - Virgins
    Feb 2010 Fluffs, Feb 2011 Fluffs
    March 2012 Ms. NSS, March 2013 Ms. NSS, March 2014 Ms. NSS, March 2015 Ms. NSS
    March 2016 Ms. NSS
    Sept 22, 2016 - Oct 1, 2016 Djs Island and Bare All Travel

I'm not sure what the weather will be like, but it is Jamaica so really it can't be that bad. What you can expect is probably the most relaxing and exciting vacation ever. I'm not sure on what you consider a clean room, but...I have stayed in worse places than the hedo 2 rooms. They are somewhat small. Its basically a bed room with a bathroom. No bath tub..just a shower. There is a dresser w/ mirror, night tables, tv, closet with 2 safes. I was actually quite pleased with the condition of the rooms. It is a 30 year old resort so there is age, but don't let that scare you. In my opinion it is well looked after. When your vacation is done though then the DIF comes. It actually may hit you when you read your eviction notice. You'll be planning your next trip there before you even leave. We envy you for being there in just over a month. We hope you have a great trip and don't forget to get some jerk chicken from the nude grill. Have some dirty bananas and a red stripe (or two) and enjoy. Also if you scuba dive make sure to go on some dives it is absolutely spectacular.

We are staying at the gardenview au natural.. Where will the fluffs be at we are looking to have an exciting weekend any tips on the night life where is the action!!!

Blog Entries

what to wear for some theme nights

as a single guy with no real crazy fetish's, wut do some guys were for like fetish night and the glitter night?

Piano bar usually fires up around 9/10 (after floor show)---usually full of Fluffernutters! Then onto the disco around 11 and then off to the nude Hot Tub ! most Fluffs will be leaving the 27th-28th

We have a takeover with over 200 rooms booked so pretty much anywhere you look, you will see Fluffs! With the takeover, the prude side becomes clothing optional as well!

See ya there!

PS Weather is usually mid 80's during the day and low to mid 70's at night! Some ladies wear a shawl or light wrap at night....I am super cold natured but seem to manage fine!

IF you get in late afternoon, resort will seem empty...we shall be off sailing the high seas in search of plunder !! Nude and Lewd Cruise !
    Last edited by SouthernFried; 01-15-2010 at 09:34 PM.
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

Thanks for the info we get in around 4:00 pm on the 2/25 c u soon

What should my wife pack any suggestions??? Not much I'm sure!!!

Pack lots of sunscreen!
    Kama Sutra Week - Jan 26th - Feb 2nd, 2013
    www.hedokamasutra.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kaza View Post
    What should my wife pack any suggestions??? Not much I'm sure!!!
    As little as possible...LOL....the attire of the evening is usually sexy and slutty! Very short dresses, skirts, lingerie (sheer, fishnet, low cut, fetish wear etc)...you will see it all. Naughty bits are supposed to be covered for dining but fishnet is considered covering! Pastafaris prefers a little more than fishnet but anything she can't wear anywhere else is MOST appropriate !

Make sure you bring sunscreen and a drink mug....we use 26 oz ones with flip up straws but have seen all kinds of bubba kegs etc....the cups the bars use are tiny and you will spend half the day at the bar if you are much of a drinker. Also plan on drinking lots of water between alcohol--you will dehydrate much quicker down there...some people do 1-1 ratio and some do 1 mug of water to every 2 alcholic drinks. Helps avoid hangovers! Also a lanyard or coil type key chain is most helpful for your room card--ask front desk to punch hole upon check in!

See you when we get back from the cruise!!
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

Thanks for info can't wait super excited!!!!!!!