Thread: Nude or Prude

Nude or Prude

Planning our Hedo initiation and it seems obvious that it would be preferable to stay on the nude side but there is quite a price difference between there and the prude side.
    1. Is it worth the difference in cost?
    2. If on the prude side do wear trunks till I get to the nude side
    or can I just head out of the room as god intended for me to
    do. (less to hassle with carrying)
    PS I appreciate everyone tolerating what may be obvious questions that are based on our lack of experience with Hedo.

We always book prude side for the cost difference, but we have never had a room there. Just smile at the front desk and ask nicely for a garden view nude room. Unless the resort is at a very high capacity rate, you should have no problem. In our nine trips so far, we've gotten 6 GVN and 3 BVN rooms without paying the higher rate. (Your mileage may vary)

At Hedonism 3 I would say it doesn't matter.

At hedonism 2 though, if you end up at the far end of the prude side you have a ridiculously long walk to the nude pool (which is at the far end of the nude side).

Hedonism 3 is smaller and laid out like a square, with all rooms on one side of the square and facilities on the other (and the nude pool on the far side of the rooms) so even the prude rooms are close to the nude beach/pool.

Hedonism 2 is larger and laid out like a snake, with the facilities (dining, prude pool) in the middle of the snake, with prude rooms going off to one side and nude rooms the other. Then the nude pool is at the far far end of the nude rooms.

It is a long walk from the nude pool to the dining room, let alone the prude rooms (which is why I think the nude pool grill at H2 is so busy, no one wants to walk to the dining room).

It is probably over an hour, round trip, to go from one side of H2 to the other, you don't want to have to do that if you forget something in your room.

Or just go to H3, with the far more centralized layout.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    It is probably over an hour, round trip, to go from one side of H2 to the other
    It certainly is if you stop for refreshments at every bar along the way. The hike is the only downside to prude rooms at HII. I suggest you book GVP and ask for an upgrade at check-in as suggested above. GVN cuts the resort size in half and it's a long resort, especially if you're tipsy.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

It is probably over an hour, round trip, to go from one side of H2 to the other,

WHAT!!!!! are you kidding! prude to nude 10 mins tops
    Back at Delroy's November 16th to 26th for Spanksgiving

We have stayed on the nude side and the prude side we always take a Jacuzzi room. It is only a extra 2 minute walk from the nude to the prude. I do not think it is worth the price difference to stay on the nude side.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

So if you just ask at check in if you can be moved to the nude side they don't have a problem with that or won't charge you more?

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    Our first Trip the resort was not too busy, we didn't ever ask they just put us there in a GVN. Our second trip we asked really nice and we ended up in an OVN....it really depends on how busy the resort is.

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

At H3 we actually prefer the prude side. It is closer to the disco, main bar and food. The nude pool is a short walk maybe a hundred yards or so and Scotchies is right next door. Alot of people prefer the nude or quad but the entire resort is pretty accessible from any catagory.

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

I guess it wont hurt to ask. I would rather be on the nude side since that's where we will be most of the time but, have a tight budget this year.