Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HEDO 2 May

Beach,
    Our group is made up of lifestylers and non-lifestylers.Most of us do not consider ourselves to be hard-core lifestyle people.To alot of us its all about the freedom of expression that Hedo has to offer,its also about being able to do something you normally can't do in everyday life.For alot of people just the nudist lifestyle is a way for them to get away from it all.I know for my wife and I we just enjoy the friends,the camraderie, and great conversations we have with people while we are there.Most of the friends u make here will be the kind you will keep for a lifetime.Are Hedo people different?Yes and No.They ARE different from ur everyday work employees and people u pass on the street.But truth is they are the same as you and me just normal people with a slightly different twist.I promise u this if you decide to go with the Krew you will have the time of ur life and will come back again and again.The old adage about once is never enough is so true when applied to Hedo II.Whatever ur decision good luck and good fun on ur trip.....................Doyle

I agree with the previous post that Hedo is made up all of sorts of people; but in our experiences, everyone is respectful of whatever limits you express. There is a sense of freedom there - freedom that comes when everyone is equal and no one is judged by what they are wearing. Although we are casual "lifestylers" now (by no means hardcore but if we hit if off with selective folks, don't rule fun out); we also went to Hedo II over four times before the lifestyle when we just enjoyed the nudity and R&R.

I can not really comment about traveling with large organized groups since we have not done that, but we have been at H2 when large groups have been there. There were times when we have felt like outsiders (as many already know each other and only socialize with their group) or reserve resort space (such as the piano bar) for private events. I am sure that is not always the case - just our personal observation over the years. With that said, our preference is to go when there aren't large groups -- we find it makes the crowd a little more "normal" from the perspective of socializing and allowing others to get to know the folks around them.

The wife and I just got back from our first trip to Hedo III and we had a great time. One thing we didn't like though was the nude beach where swimming was pretty much impossible. We are thinking of trying Hedo II for our next trip and later in May looks like it might work with our schedule. Can anyone tell us what sort of group the wicked wildcats are? Would they be welcoming of a couple who like to have fun but are not lifestylers, or would a different May group be a better choice?

Sounds like a few of us are thinking of May. We are not lifestylers either but love to flirt and have fun. I will be trying to load a pic up of us soon, it would not take the other day

Guys,
    All I can say is we started like u guys and we absolutely love Hedo II.WE have been to both resorts and even tried different times and a few other groups.We just keep migrating back to Hedo II 1st week of May.Great weather,great friends,great times.Whether you 1st timers,returning vets,Lifestylers,or non-lifestylers you will always be welcome and accepted there.If u guys want more info about the ZooKrew feel free to ask,always willing to "hedo" with folks...................Doyle

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by webthluv2lk View Post
    Hey guys,
    What part of Tx do you hail from.We are from Beaumont about 70 miles as the crow flies southeast.Sure u can't change ur dates to 1st week of May.We have about 3 groups that will be overlapping about that same time.ZooKrew,Biff's Bunch,and Love Voodoo;i'm sure one of those could tickle ur fancy with just about anything U desire.All seriousness guys Hedo is not what some people make it out to be.It is not one huge continuous "fuck fest" as some would have you believe.You could probably find just about anything U desire within the resort but it's probably not going to come knocking at your door.We have been going now since 2000 and we have never had any problems save the ocassional person who drinks too much and forgets their manners.Being a member of a group will helo you out in this respect cause someone always has your back.It is safe to say when you are a member of a group you could literally leave ur significant other and she would be looked after just as if you were there.Our group is the Zoo Krew and we are made up of people from just about all over the USA and abroad.Seems like every year the group grows bigger and better.We have weekly chats that usually evolve into twice a week a month or so before our trip.We have a cpl that does picture collages for u to take with you so u can recognize others.One who does Mugs customized with grou logo.Door signs with ur picture and name on it that tells what group ur with and where ur from. Tee-shiirts and hats are offered sometimes.No matter what group you decide to join I'm sure you guys will be accepted with open arms.hedo people are the best people in the world and the friends u make here will last a lifetime.As they say "Once Is Never Enough",no truer words can be used to describe ur trip.Good luck and much fun in ur 1st visit..........................Doyle & Mary

I travel with Biff's and I couldn't have said it better myself
    Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Everyone has beenso friendly just on this site and if its any reflection on the people we'll meet when we finally get down there, the wife and i just can wait.

As for what part of Tx, the San Antonio area. We officially booked our airfare yesteday and will be booking the room on MONDAY....we can't wait.

Ok it's official, we're totally booked for may 15-22

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    See you at Delroys, we are there from 5/10 to 5/20
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

Sounds great!!!!!

Blog Entries
    me and wife are looking to be there last of may but for only 3-4 nights sometime between 23 and 30, havent booked yet

Registered User phillycouple621's Avatar
    Wife and I will be ther May 28-31. This will be a first for us and we are really looking forward to it. COncentrating at work will be tough for the next 130 days.

I totally agree.

Can't wait to meet you R2 -

Drinks at the pool bar and dinner one night???

T

Sounds like a wonderful plan. We can't wait to meet y'all either

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast