Thread: Help on making reservations, please...

Help on making reservations, please...

I’m not looking for any testimonials for any one agent or another, but I’m wondering how most people make their reservations to the HII? We’re getting ready to make our first trip and I see four options:

Directly through the SuperClubs webpage.
    Through an large on-line travel service (ex. Travelocity or Orbitz).
    Through a smaller, but more focused on-line agent (ex. DennyP)
    Through a local ‘brick and board’ agent in their local area.

I see advantages and disadvantages to all of them. I’ve used local agents and the big on-line services for other professional and personal travel in the past so I know how they work.

Also, does the time frame make any difference? Its now November and we're planning on going at the end of Feburary, beginning of March 2006 so its only four months out. Does that make a difference?

Any of you well-traveled experts have some insights.

Mike & Donna

We used travelocity, 14 nights & airfare under $2300/pp from Vegas. If you fly American, use the promo code AAFLY150, get you an extra $150 off. No one else was even close. We've booked 10 vacations on line with both Orbitz and Tavelocity without a problem. This past spring got 2 rooms at RUI for the price of 1 because we requested 2 doubles (kids) they gave adjoining rooms because they didn't have doubles.
    Last edited by Chris & Vickie; 11-02-2005 at 01:01 AM.