Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone do the jungle ziplines??

Wink Anyone do the jungle ziplines??

No doubt I love the nekked fun at Hedo II but I also like seeing the country while I'm there and I was thinking the jungle zip lines would be fun! Has anyone gone or do ya know anything about a day trip like that?? I've done the YS Falls, Dunriver Falls along with other sites like the Appleton Rum Factory and the Blue Mountains----anyone need advise there I can help but .....Ziplines??? Any advise?

We are going to H3 tomorow, plan on doing the Chukka Zipline tour Tuesday. Get back Thursday night, we will let you know how it was.
    Paul + kitten
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

the ziplines are WAAAAYYY fun. did them on the last two trips to H3. I highly recommend doing this tour. there is usually 2 times/day, a morning and afternoon time...do the morning session. it not too hot walking through the jungle, and you still get all afternoon by the pool!

but I will miss my morning scuba dive then
    lol
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We did the zipline the 1st time we went. It was alot of fun. Make sure you take jeans and sneakers though.
    Sex is a two-way treat

HIII
    April 10th-15th, 2008
    March 31st - April 7th, 2009
    March 21st - 28th, 2010
    March 26th - April 2nd, 2011

www HEDO AMIGOS com
    March 26th to April 2nd ~ 2011
    Hedonism II ~ Negril, Jamaica
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Quote Originally Posted by arpimarie1 View Post
    We did the zipline the 1st time we went. It was alot of fun. Make sure you take jeans and sneakers though.
    Ummm long jeans?

We have been on the Chukka Cove zipline tour twice- it is great and definitely worth the money. While I do not agree pants are necessary (shorts have been fine, just remember you are wearing a seat harness)- you will need real shoes on unless you want to have your sandals taped to your feet. The equipment was in good working order and of quality manufacture. As a fireman, the first time we went I was a little weary because I know a little bit of ropes/knots/and rescue equipment. A look or two at their setup and all my fears were allayed. The staff was helpful and knowledgable and we would definitely recommend it.
    DIF now....
    Nick (and the sleepy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Can we bring the camera with us? Do they let you use it while going down the zipline? Take pics of my sexy wife when she's on hers, etc?

You can take your camera. Also bug spray helps since you will walking and riding through wooded area.
    Sex is a two-way treat

HIII
    April 10th-15th, 2008
    March 31st - April 7th, 2009
    March 21st - 28th, 2010
    March 26th - April 2nd, 2011

www HEDO AMIGOS com
    March 26th to April 2nd ~ 2011
    Hedonism II ~ Negril, Jamaica
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Can we bring the camera with us? Do they let you use it while going down the zipline? Take pics of my sexy wife when she's on hers, etc?
    last April we did the zip line tour and loved it.We shot some video and took pictures as we zipped along.At the end of the day you can buy the pictures and video that they take If I remember right it was only about $20 for a cd pretty cheap really.We wore shorts and running shoes and were fine!
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

doesn't have to bee long jeans, shorts are just fine, just not too baggy...they bunch up in all the wrong places when they tighten up that harness around the "boys". make sure you have comfy shoes that you can tie. you can bring bug spray, but I'd put it on before you leave the resort if you need it...less to carry, but i wasn't bothered by bugs. yeah for sure bring a camera!!!

Wink Wow---thx

Thanks everyone----good info!! I'm truely opposed to wearing jeans while I'm in Negril ---but I can bring something other than booty shorts and I'll have my running shoes with-----looks like everyone has gone on a trip to zip lines from Hedo III-----I'm going to be at Hedo II------there's still one in the area, right?

Definately lemme know how it goes next week!!! In fact, lemme know how your whole trip went!!! It might get me through the next 15 days before I get to go!!! Have an amazing trip!!

phenixkitty

zip lines

we did the zip line last year well worth the money. thinking about doing then again this year. we also bought the pics of us cumming down the zips that the guides take of you while you cum down loved it great time. a must try.

I took a camera with me and shot video as I went and of Kitty coming down the line towards me. We also bought the disc. I liked my footage better .
    Nick (and the sultry Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by NickandKitty View Post
    I took a camera with me and shot video as I went and of Kitty coming down the line towards me. We also bought the disc. I liked my footage better .
    Nick (and the sultry Kitty)tm
    we did the same took our camera and bought the disc. i like the pics from our camera but some of the pics that were on the disc i could have never got. we got pic of us zipping above the person with the camera those are very cool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast