Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which group should we choose

which group should we choose

OK. My wife and I have made the decision. Were taking the plunge sometime between June 12 and Aug. 9th. Cant wait were really excited, sucks that its 6 months away. My question is there are 3 groups that will be there in that time frame and I think we want to go with a group but cant decide which one. The The Cavedwellers, Cocktails Intl. and AWOL. Im 34 my wife is 29. Were having a hell of a time making a decision, can anyone help? Thanks you.

Cocktailians

I'm sure you can't go wrong w/ any of them. Hedo peeps are good peeps. We signed on with Cocktails International for our first trip this past summer. Great people and now some great friends.

I have heard great things about all three groups...I do not think you could go wrong with any of them!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Blog Entries
    We all pretty much Rock, and you can imagine which one we think is the best

Cocktails International has become more than just a one week a year vacation group to us. These people are so great they have become our best friends. We are a diverse group of people all there just to have the most fun humanly possible in one weeks time.

Feel free to ask us any questions you have.

-Rob and Elle

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Thanks so much for your responses. Ya know I sort of thought that's what y'all would say, especially you Hare2Party. This is a great message board with agreat group of people, very informative and friendly and adictive. I've been reading the posts for three days now and was a little on the fence before hand but this seems like a great group of people. WERE IN! Thanks so much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jandjenny View Post
    Thanks so much for your responses. Ya know I sort of thought that's what y'all would say, especially you Hare2Party. This is a great message board with agreat group of people, very informative and friendly and adictive. I've been reading the posts for three days now and was a little on the fence before hand but this seems like a great group of people. WERE IN! Thanks so much.
    This is a great board. It is the place that really prepared us before our first trip and it helps keep us sane between trips. Before our first trip I went through and read the entire archive here. I thought I knew exactly what I was getting into and was prepared for anything. Nothing could have prepared us for how much the experience and the new friends would end up changing our lives though.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

great time of the year too go we think...this will be our 4th trip this up coming year and cant wait..we have gone with the AWOL group since it started and the group keeps growing.. last year we had almost 100 members and had a blast.. its great too watch the group members watch out for one another and make sure everything with your trip goes the way it should...

Hi Guys! Great to have you looking. All our groups are great, with wonderful people that will make you feel like you are hanging out with old friends in no time. Our group is actually celebrating our 10th year as a H3 group! I have made some of the best friends here...Who would have expected that! Anyhow, feel free to ask ANYTHING as we all welcome questions!
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 19 - 26, 2014
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 18 - 25, 2015

T11 With The Cocktails Crew!!

Thumbs up

Take a look in the trip reports section, lots of good reports from the group members there. Honestly, you can not go wrong regardless of which group you choose to go with, but going with a group is best way to go. See you at Hedo 3 7/31 to 8/7...lol...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Our banner below obviously tells you what our preference is- we agree with Rick's post, look at the trip reports and decide.
    We'll be the ones at Rickand Ivy's table in the nude pool.. with Rick and Ivy of course....
    Cheers!
    Nick (and the dishy Kitty)
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Banned
    This will be the 3rd overall group trip for AWOL and also our 3rd trip with the group. As Nick said, look below at the banner and it is not hard to figure out who we love to party with. The group is great for all ages and we can say that since we were the youngest couple in the group last year. My wife will have her 26th b-day this year while we are there and I am 28. There is a wide range of ages, but when your in Hedo, age does not really matter because everyone becomes a little younger while you are there. We would be happy to see ya in Jamaica with AWOL. You will have a great time and will want to keep coming back.

Going with a group is definitly the way to go!! All are great groups but you can see which one we love!!!!! Go Cocktails!!!!!! We have met some of the greatest life long friends in this group and they are all amazing people. We never have to worry about not having a party pal while there. Even in the middle of the night Quad take over lubed float slip and slide...lol You will have a blast whoever you choose and we hope to see you there for the party!
    Can't wait to party with our crazy ass friends again!!!!!
    Hedo II 2005, Hedo III 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
    Awaiting our 6th return in July 2011
    MitandAlmostIrish

Is it too dumb to suggest that you split your vacation between Cocktails and AWOL by going Wednesday to Wednesday (or somthing like that?) since they practically overlap?

As everyone has said I am sure you will have a blast with any group you choose. Our first year we did not join a group, we thought it would be restictive and we just wanted to hang out. Boy were we wrong. Last year we joined Cocktails and had the best trip we have ever had. We met lots of people before we went on the weekly chats and really felt like we had a known everyone for years. Good luck with your decision and hope to see you the end of July.

Trip 4 H2 July 31 - Aug 7, 2011 Can't Wait To Go HOME
    AWOL ROCKS

Do what we do, 10 day's, Wed-Sat with Cocktails, Sat-Sat with AWOL. A few go for both weeks. Friends in both groups.

Shawn and Angela

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast