Thread: Hedonism III - The REAL Problem

Hedonism III - The REAL Problem

Lately there have been a lot of posts on some web sites regarding issues at Hedonism III. I believe this may be part of a conspiracy to distract us from the real concern, ALIEN TRAVELERS!

That’s right, Aliens are using Hedonism as a stop over point in their travel between two planets in two distant galaxies. This has been occurring for years, but due to a recent trade agreement between these two planets the volume of travelers has now begun to strain the hospitality of Hedonism and jeopardize your holiday.

Earth, specifically Jamaica is on the same plane as these two planets and approximately half way between them. Limitations in current intergalactic transportation make a direct trip impossible (for more information about this you should reference Dr. Emilio Lizardo’s paper “Urban Sprawl in an Expanding Universe”). Much like how we change planes the aliens are making a brief stop at the resort. There are also some Aliens who fail to ‘go’ before they leave home and even at light speed, sometimes can’t hold it till they reach their destination.

WHY DID ALIENS CHOOSE HEDONISM? Hedonism was an easy choice; accommodating hosts, beautiful surroundings, good food, friendly staff and of course the fact that the resort welcomes so many different types of individuals. Conveniently most guests are usually impaired and don’t always remember many of the incidents that occurred during their stay. Still others would deny that they were at Hedonism even if Jesus himself were to appear. So the Aliens feel there is not much risk of exposure. Aliens also like water slides, but that was a fortunate coincidence.

AM I IN DANGER? No, not physically, but your restaurant reservation is! The aliens are not a threat even if they do appear to be following you to your room. In such a situation you should confront them by saying “You’re not welcome here! Go To Sandals!”. They are very concerned about being exposed and don't want to give up this convenient stop over where they’ve become accustomed to stopping for a squirt, a mojito and some jerk chicken. They are however apparently the reason for missing silverware, short plate supplies, long waits for dinner and limited food.

HOW DO I KNOW WHO THE ALIENS ARE? The aliens tend to be less fun then your typical guest. They are always clothed as there genitalia is a potential give away. The male sex organ resembles a balloon animal, while the females is similar to a catchers mitt and makes a buzzing sound. They prefer the prude side of the resort, but are sometimes seen lurking around the nude bar and hot tub fully clothed. If you see someone on the waterslide with clothing, it’s an Alien!!! They are also the only ones who bid at the Art Auctions.

AN ALIEN GOT MY NACHOS! If you have to wait for food or a drink, if you room is not made up within 20 minutes after you wake, or if you are denied a menu item it’s because an Alien got it! This is the problem that must be remedied!

WHAT DO I DO? My investigation shows that there is a way that the Aliens are successful at letting staff and management know that they are not typical guests. When approaching a staff member of Hedonism, before engaging in conversation you should place the index finger of your right hand into your right ear and your left hand thumb in your buttocks. This will get their attention and get you the service you deserve. Should that fail go to the most convenient bar and commit to drinking every penny of profit that the resort made off of you during your trip.

EARTHLINGS ROCK!
    Don & Dar

Wink thanks Don and Dar

thanks Don and Dar for a post from "the lighter side!" I just booked at trip to Hedo3 Dec.3-11 and was getting disgusted and worried reading all the complaints from people who go numerous times! it really sounded awful: horny pervert locals, stalkers, bag-snatchers, mold, illness, discourteous staff etc etc etc hahahaha I need to read some positive posts! Boy, and at least I am glad that Playboy will be there when I am Dec8-11. vinny( i wish i didnt use my real name as a user name after learning about the so called vinnie nickname at hedo!)

Vinny...I was wondering why you chose that name! LOL

thanks Don & Dar...you captured the spirit of true Hedonists!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

this post is actually rather funny...

the problem with Hedonism is that the advertisments for the hotel, and the policies of the hotel, dont tell the truth about the resort. the resort is really dictated by group that there... let me explain...

policies state that "no sex ourside the room is permitted" when it should say, no sex on the prude side, and in the octopussy is allowed if its in the open. sex swing, sex in the pool, spa, octopussy, oral, etc... once you've been there a few times, you "think" you've seen it all, until the next year ... the place is not for the shy...

when my wife and i went for the first time she almost went crazy and wanted to go home the first night... (it was a week the cavedwellers and lifestyle groups were there) needless to say, she complained the first night we where there, wanted to go home, etc...

once she calmed down, a couple from the cavedwellers saw she was rather disturbed and struck up a conversation. they persuaded her to stay, she realized that 99% of the people there are friendly and not rapist or crazies, just honest people that like to have fun, and will go out of there way to help you if needed...

now... while i said she complained, she had so much fun that week, we've been there 4 years straight and there's no other place she wants to go...
    we're going again June 12 - June 19th which will be #5

so there are no problems.. only different expectations...

I think the only way to find out if it is a place for you is to go try it. I was not happy when I found out about hedo and what it was all about. Dave said let's just go and try it you don't have to do anything you don't like. So here we are getting ready to book the 11th trip May 6 - 13. So like Kilmamym said no Problems just Different expectation.
    I do think it is best to meet people before the trip so you have people to talk with and you know people when you get to the resort it makes it that much more fun.

Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

We are going to Hedo 3 May 21 /06, we are Hedo virgins.My wife wanted to celibrate her 40th ,does Hedo do anything special for BD

Last May we had a few in the group that had BD. I asked to have a cake and champagne sent to the table. We had a little party it was nice. I'm sure if you ask you can have it sent to your room With flowers.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com