Thread: Hello and seeking input

Hello and seeking input

Hello Folks,

The site suggested I take this moment to introduce myself and here I go. We are newbies to Hedo however a decade ago I visited communities in Asia which I have concluded offer a similar atmosphere. My significant other has never visited any of the Hedonism sites or anything like them. In any event, I have a concern I wish to address in this forum and seek all of your input.

My significant other and I have planned a trip to H2 for 2010. As the time approaches I am a bit concerned how she will take to the activities and need some guidance on how I can help her without threatening her own well-being. For my own sake I would like to know what you all might expect our 4th time there to be like and to what degree may we be participating in the delights of H2 if I manage my approach, this time, well. To put it simply I wish to start preparing myself mentally so I don't blow the visit or harm our relationship.

Thank you,
    Vrod

Quote Originally Posted by Vrod View Post
    Hello Folks,

The site suggested I take this moment to introduce myself and here I go. We are newbies to Hedo however a decade ago I visited communities in Asia which I have concluded offer a similar atmosphere. My significant other has never visited any of the Hedonism sites or anything like them. In any event, I have a concern I wish to address in this forum and seek all of your input.

My significant other and I have planned a trip to H2 for 2010. As the time approaches I am a bit concerned how she will take to the activities and need some guidance on how I can help her without threatening her own well-being. For my own sake I would like to know what you all might expect our 4th time there to be like and to what degree may we be participating in the delights of H2 if I manage my approach, this time, well. To put it simply I wish to start preparing myself mentally so I don't blow the visit or harm our relationship.

Thank you,
    Vrod
    I myself have been to jamaica 4 time hedo3 twice. this will be the second time my girlfriend has been to jamaica but her first time to hedo. we are going to hedo2 march 5-12-2010. the best way i can answer your questions. hedo is what you make of it. hedo is a place like no other, be yourself and enjoy jamaica. and you will both love it. and be back as soon as you can

Hello there... we just got back from our maiden trip to Hedo ll - and loved it!!! I wasn't sure how my husband would be with it, or myself really... it was a gamble. We both had a blast. No tan lines and lots of wonderful new friends. I think if you're wife knows she doesn't have to participate in anything she's not comfortable with, she should be fine. Good luck, and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Vrod View Post
    however a decade ago I visited communities in Asia which I have concluded offer a similar atmosphere.
    Im sure others will chime in about hedo, but please share info on "communities in aisa"

Mr. K