Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jan 2010 WW weeks and parties

Jan 2010 WW weeks and parties

We are heading out in 3 weeks and want to plan a formalish meet and great on sunday. how many are attending so, part or all of this week is welcome.,......we want to praty! Sign up, drop us a note,, we will send pics to those we receive them from.....he is hard to find.....he wears a "Mustang Ranch: Hate EVERYWHERE! I try to keep my MR stuff on during the first few days.....if you can't find us after that, your blind!!! Come on peeps Lets plan a little party!!!!! I'll bring all the liquor and a few nice cigars!! I don't want to waste a minute of time!!!!
    Let's here from you!!
    We need a Hedo fix.......SOON

Hedo III - Nov 07, 08, 09 & 10

I will be there

You know I am there, we are going a day early this year to warm up to the switch in sleeping schedules so we don't miss a thing.

Greet and meet and party and smoke, hmm sounds fun.

Well, we have prior engagements elsew..... Are you kidding, of course we'll be there, think you already have pics..lol

do we want to do a dirty gift exchange???? LOL....they can be fun.......We get in early on Saturday, so we can wait until Saturday night at the Piano bar or SuNday afternoon....THOUGHTS???? I am thinking jenga, the new "spin the bottle" game I bought today......other ideas???
    We need a Hedo fix.......SOON

Hedo III - Nov 07, 08, 09 & 10

We would love to do a greet and meet. We are arriving Jan 14 and depart on Jan 19. We sure hope to meet great people there!!

WW Weeks

We leave on the 16th, so we will miss your meet and greet, but have fun.

We'll be there Jan 15 to 22. She's the hot little blonde and I'm the grey haired bearded pasty biker type.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangranch68 View Post
    We are heading out in 3 weeks and want to plan a formalish meet and great on sunday. how many are attending so, part or all of this week is welcome.,......we want to praty! Sign up, drop us a note,, we will send pics to those we receive them from.....he is hard to find.....he wears a "Mustang Ranch: Hate EVERYWHERE! I try to keep my MR stuff on during the first few days.....if you can't find us after that, your blind!!! Come on peeps Lets plan a little party!!!!! I'll bring all the liquor and a few nice cigars!! I don't want to waste a minute of time!!!!
    Let's here from you!!
    Hey Don't forget the Wild Women will have a meet and greet on Sunday at 5:00 I so wish we could go with you guys I know it is going to be fun..
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

Ah true WW meet and greet Sunday

carolyn has a point, some of us will be at the WWv meet and greet on Sunday.

What do you think about the meet and greet for everyone you have met on this site to be, Sunday morning around 10:00 to 11 am.

We are there every day for bloody mary's when the bar opens, we usually hang out for an hour wave to everyone we meet walking in to get coffee and just shoot the shit with whomever might park it with us, about the evening we had before.

What a great freaking way to start the day don't you think.
    Last edited by hottub; 12-30-2009 at 08:41 AM. Reason: had a wrong name in there

Cool We get in Sunday evening January 17th

If the party is still going on...we would love to join it even it it's already in full swing (lol)....Let us know what the updated party meet and greet plans are....If we are too late, we'll just have to be debriefed Monday noonish at the nude pool!

Cheers; Cris and Mike

Blog Entries

1-2-10 to 1-7-10 hedo2 from NH

Hi everyone it will be a miracle if we are on the beach by 5pm. Big snow storm is heading our way and we are going to have to hope they don't cancel or delay our flight. If we make it, I will be really really happy Can't wait to be nakid!!!! Really we hope we are there by 4:20 Ken and Sue
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Ken and Sue[/FONT]

Let the games begin hehehe

Hope you guys get out alright, we will be shoveling snow here but I hope you beat the weather.

You have all the games there, heheh.

Please share when you return, would love to hear about your trip.

Hottub

What about a Saturday meet and greet?

Hey Hottub,

We're supposed to get in around 1:30pm on Jan.16th. Sounds like you guys are going to be there already. Do you guys hang out at the nude pool the entire time? I'm sure we can just talk with everyone there until we finally meet up with you guys! Any informal WW meet and greet possibilities for Saturday afternoon/evening? I'll be the big bald white guy with the hot hispanic chick!

We will be there from the 14th to the 22nd hope to see you all at the hottub we will have it warmed up for you. This will be our 2nd trip. 1st we just took it all in, this time hope to get our feet wet and try some new experiances. Easy to find both shoulder/upper arms tats

My husband and I will be there from the 16th through the 24th, and it is our first time. We may arrive too late for the WW formal meet and greet, but we should be there in time for the champagne party the first night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast