Thread: Hedo Virgins

Hedo Virgins

Hi everyone, we will be at HEDO III for our first time this Nov 25 - Dec 2nd 2005. We are open to any suggestions from you HEDO veterens. If anybody else is planning to be there during those dates please say hello.

Mike and Kate :
    Last edited by keepkatehappy; 10-25-2005 at 09:44 PM.

All I can say is that you will have fun if you allow it...I've met all kinds of people at the Hedo resorts..We go to Hedo 2 most just because of the beach which you will understand once you get there but we have more fun at number 3...
    Auto Carpet Man
    Hedo Rules

Hi Mike & Kate (Love the Screen Name! There's a smart man!)

You're going to have a great time. Try to relax and don't waste any time...get over to the nude side right away so that you aren't sorry later cause that is where most of the action is.

Many people still prefer the quad/clothing optional area or some even the prude side, but you can always go over there if you don't for some reason like the nude side - though I doubt that will be the case. Just jump in and you'll love it!

I have a web page in my signature below with lots of info if you want to look through.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Thanks for the info, we're going to HEDO III and staying in a pool front room hopefully on the clothing optional pool. Is that a good area to meet people?

Thanks for the link to your website. We would love to hear from anybody that will be there during the timeframe we'll be there. Nov 25th - Dec 2nd 2005. Mike and Kate

Going June 25 to July 2

I have talked the wife into going I hope it all works out wife is heavy on the Prude side. While she does not mind being around nude people as she will go to a nude beach with me sometimes ( but will not even go topless)and does not drink. I am hoping we will both have a good time. I am not going to abandon her while at hedo I will not be staying on the Prude side for 7 days and nights, she understands this.

I have been upfront with her about what Hedo is, reading sections from "The Naked Truth about Hedo II. The resort appears to have many activities going on in both the nude and the prude side I am hoping to spend time at both. There is no intention of any swing on either of are parts, again I am hoping for a fun filled trip. Any comments or ideas would be greatlly appeciated.

You should check out the Quad pool. Its clothing optional so your wife can be clothed & you naked.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

thanks
    Last edited by keepkatehappy; 11-06-2005 at 12:35 AM.

yea we already figured that one out thanks Chris.