Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roof Top Resort, Hollywood, FL

Roof Top Resort, Hollywood, FL

We are planning on going to the Roof Top Resort in Hollywood Fl on Dec 26 - they are having a nude pool party. We have never been there. If anyone have ever been there let us know about your experience.

Thanks

From all recent posts it appears the Rooftop Resort has become a haven for creepy, single males. Too bad. We were there several times over the past two years, but it seems things have gone downhill since the last management left. (Debbie & Lane). Sorry to hear this as it was a great place.

Blog Entries
    Been there -- kind of dingy. I guess I am spoiled by the Desire and othe resorts offering this kind of partying. Still a fun time though.

This place is a joke. We used to donate to them once a year and went home miserable all the time. We kept hearing about the upgrades, the hot tub and the poor management and we finally got disgusted and stopped going. There was always an excuse everytime we went there. But the scenario was always the same, dirty room, dirty pool, ugly couples, gangbangs, bukkake, and a bunch of old men and rude guys masturbating allover the place. Sooooo, arrivederci Rooftop and you can take your dive pseudo swinger resort if you can even call it that and shove it up your arses! Rooftop, YOU SUCK!

gangbangs, bukkake .... that doesn't sound too bad On their website they have couple nights on Wednesday and Ladies night on Friday nights. Does this cut down the single guys that go? I would like to try out this place, but I think the wife would feel uncomfortable with a bunch of men masturbating allover. Anybody have any feedback on those nights? Thanks

I can actually say having gone there this past summer that it has actually improved which was very surprising to me. I always had a good time there when I used to live in South Florida. I have yet to experience the new night time party they have but I think its pretty good judging from all the vehicles that were parked there the night I left. As far as the masturbating males all over I think that's an exaggeration. Like I said I used to frequent that place even before all the improvement when they still had the old management and it was never like that. You will see a wide range of folks though, from young to old but in the end isn't who you wind up playing with up to you. You can always say no. Remember that there are also other places to go, you don't have to stay at the rooftop. You have haulover beach, trapeze is there and the rooftop will even shuttle you there. There's also Miami velvet (kind of clicish) and many other clubs. With all that said it is what you make it. I hope you have fun with whatever decision you make. Have a safe and happy holiday.

No! Say it isn't so! People exaggerated about single males! Lol...

But seriously, I had no idea Florida had so many places! Awesome!

Yeah Haulover beach is my favorite, its a clothing optional beach but I like it. Trapeze is frickin awesome, t
    I don't know if they still do this but if you're from out of town they will discount the price for the night you go there. If you go on the weekends the crowd can't be beat.

Has anyone else been recently? We're going to Haulover the first weekend in July and were considering staying here. But if it's cheap and gross, please let us know. Also, does anyone have any really good value recommendations near Haulover?

Thanks a bunch,
    Chris.
    Second trip - July 1-6 2010 to H3!!
    Third Trip - Hedo II January 2011!!

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was there with friends for a pre-Hedo Group Trip rendezvous on Cinco de Mayo weekend for a Friday and Saturday night and enjoyed myself-especially around the pool during the day with the BBQ, nice breeze and sun, nice restaurants a few hundred yards away on the boardwalk and the 2nd floor was quite wild both nights. Mostly couples, a few singles but the room was not cheap but certainly was clean and staff was very nice all around. Lots of Europeans that weekend...so perhaps it was not indicative of most weekends?

Thanks for that. Anyone else with some opinions?
    Second trip - July 1-6 2010 to H3!!
    Third Trip - Hedo II January 2011!!

You will have a great time. It is an older hotel with new furniture. The pool area and 2nd floor courtyard common area have been redone. We will be there Thursday June 28. If there were ever an issue with someone behaving in an offensive manner, njust mention it to anyone on staff and it will be taken care of. Have fun!

My husband and I went there last October for three days. It has been greatly improved since we went there on a day pass two years ago. It is not a five star hotel hotel but was comparable to HedoIII in Jamaica and Temptations in Cancun. It wasn't crowded the first day (thursday) but was crowded on friday & saturday. Enjoyed the dancing in Club Eden. The single men were in a minority and were not offensive or agressive. Met lots of nice people from Canada and Missouri. We are from Virginia. Going back Aug.1 for 5 nights to celebrate my birthday. Needless to say, we greatly enjoyed it.

Can't wait leaving Friday for the resort. Can't wait to get naked!

We would love to try this place out. Is the weather in Oct. too cool to be naked around the pool? We want to try out Haulover beach as well. Is it warm enough in Oct. to go in the ocean and lay out? Is the beach busy in Oct.?
    Cowgirl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast