Please forward to any and all persons that you feel might be interested in our 4th Annual FantasyFesters & Cougars Hedonism III Adventure from June 5 to June 13, 2010.

Details for our 4th Annual Group Trip include:

WHO:
FantasyFesters, Krewe de Krazy Lifers, Cougars, Hedo veterans/rookies, fun-loving adults

WHAT:
Our 4th Annual Mid-Year Reunion-Rendezvous of fun, like-minded partygoers

WHERE:
All-inclusive Hedonism III resort in Runaway Bay Jamaica

WHEN:
Sat. June 5 to Sun. June 13, 2010 (or any amount of days in between)

HOW:
The core group of FantasyFesters and Hedo veterans have again asked me (The TravelSlut) to negotiate, organize and then book our group into Hedo III for our annual Group Trip. I will be the central point for all group-related travel to Hedo.

WHY:
Because we are the "fun" group according to Hedonism III staff and we must be doing something right since we seem to "adopt" new members into our group every year throughout the week while we are there. Also, some of the group likes to go because they may have missed the fun and costumes of Fantasy Fest in Key West from the previous year or will miss the upcoming Fantasy Fest event. Also, some just don't want to wait 12 months between fun times and like the idea of a relaxed, yet exciting, clothing-optional, pre-paid atmosphere.

Also, the “Wild Women Week Group” will be at Hedonism III the same week that we are there.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me directly at:

thetravelslut@yahoo.com

or check my dedicated Yahoo! Group with rates, availability, etc.

Hurry, deadline to reserve is fast-approaching

I know that we will all be ready for Hedonism III--but will Hedo be ready for us again???

Ann, The Travel Slut :-)