Thread: Looking for info on Day pass for Negril Hedo2

Looking for info on Day pass for Negril Hedo2

My wife and I are staying at the Riu Tropical Bay.
    We are arriving October 18th and will be in negril for 9 days.
    I would like to surprise her with a day pass to Hedo2 to get a taste of what the resort has to offer.I was hoping to try the Toga Night Thurs.
    Any ideas and info would be great.The Riu is a great place but would like one night to explore more things in the Sun and evening nightlife

From what I know...The day pass does not allow you to use any towels or facilities to change, etc. So I've heard people who have brought a towel along and a small beach-type bag so they can change if they want to(i.e. toga into birthday suit-and a place for your things). And there is a time limit... I believe you have to be on your way by 2 or 3am.

Thanks for your input,I have been wanting to try the club but wasn't sure.I did not want to book a whole trip to the club unless I knew it was for me. I have no problem going but my wife is much younger then me and I want her to feel comfortable.We like the idea of the nude beach but don't want to be pressed into an uncomfortable position.You know what I meanIf all is well then cool go with the flow.But no pushy people please.We are flying out next week Wens. morning from Philadelphia and I have to look at my tickets again but I think we don't return until the following week like Thurs. maybe.Riu is a cool place, good drinks and good food.We are right next to Grand Lido.I enjoy ther Negril side and have wanted to try the Hedo to get it out of my system or maybe add more spice in my lifeProbably more of the secondAre you goming anytime soon?Oh a little about us.I am 34 and my new wife as of last year is 25.I work in Advertising but am kinda tired of it now and want to return to Film school in Orlando.I saw your Profile,From what I gather your a Back CrackerI have been looking for a new Chiro. Need a good one in my area King Of Prussia PA. .You know it sucks when they raised the Malpractice Insurance alot of the good Docs. and other left and went else where.Well good luck in your Field and hope to hear more from you DREW

My guy and I are heading to Hedo II for the first time Jan 2-7. I've read every trip report, forum, and anything else on every site imaginable on the web. This was definitely the place for us! I have a feeling that you will not experience Hedo the same as if you were staying there. But check it out and maybe next time back you will book there! I hear it's addicting. BTW--I am 29 he's 44,
    and I can see if we have a network that will connect us with a chiropractor in PA for you!