Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Strip Jenga!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mustangranch68 View Post
    You bring yours, we have 2 other games we are bringing, I love this idea Kel! Should be great fun, be sure you write good stuff on the blocks, I like what boat lovers has, we can come up with others I'm sure!!
    We'll be sure to put the ones from this thread on there, please do list any you can think of that you'd like too.

Sounds like fun-can we play with your blocs too?

Not to worry Boatlover, we will drink to you while playing!!
    Please do, and we wish we were there to be playing with you all, and I have completed the list, there are 27 items, it is on the 1st page of this thread, I plan on numbering the blocks, 1-27 twice, and making a master sheet with the instructions...
    Jo- & Mark

Quote Originally Posted by goldiebox View Post
    Sounds like fun-can we play with your blocs too?
    Of course.. you can play with anything you'd like..lol

Quote Originally Posted by boatlover1995 View Post
    Please do, and we wish we were there to be playing with you all, and I have completed the list, there are 27 items, it is on the 1st page of this thread, I plan on numbering the blocks, 1-27 twice, and making a master sheet with the instructions...
    Sounds like you have it all worked out.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Sounds like you have it all worked out.
    I did the best I could, want to play????
    Jo- & Mark

Thats a loaded question, but a very simple answer to any version of the question.
    Definetly Yes

We'll be at the nude pool I would say Sunday afternoon by 2pm at the latest.
    Paul + kitten....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by 2fast View Post
    We'll be sure to put the ones from this thread on there, please do list any you can think of that you'd like too.
    Sounds like TOOOOO much fun, let me know if you need any other ideas Kel, we can see what we can come up with!!
    We need a Hedo fix.......SOON

Hedo III - Nov 07, 08, 09 & 10

Naked volleyball, strip jenga, and dirty banana's, does it get any better?

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Naked volleyball, strip jenga, and dirty banana's, does it get any better?
    Well, yea it does!

Naked volleyball, strip Jenga, Dirty Bananas AND Hedo Joe!

Now now Joe, no kissin and tellin

and to think cop, all this is only the beginning!!!

Sounds like TOOOOO much fun, let me know if you need any other ideas Kel, we can see what we can come up with!!
    I was waiting for Mark and Jo to get back and hear how it went for them before we wrote out the blocks.. We have a couple days then we're gonna finish the game. If there's any specific requests, nows the time. Short of that and input from Mark I'm gonna go with the list on the 1st page.

SOunds like a plan, e-mail me if you need any help or want to bounce ideas around!!

Strip Jenga

I did this, I numbered the tiles 1-54 and then made a numbered list of things to do when you pulled that numbered tile... and to be extra evil we roll a dye and drink that many sips of beer or whatever before we start to remove a block.

Quote Originally Posted by boatlover1995 View Post
    Okay, I have a question for everyone, and I also need everyone's help. The question is: Has anyone ever played strip Jenga? For those who may not know what Jenga is, it is 54 similar blocks of wood, there are 3 blocks to a row, & 18 rows tall. The blocks are stacked perpendictular on top of each other, and the object of the game is to remove blocks from any row below the top row, place them on top and keep going WITHOUT making the tower tumble, you can only use 1 hand when trying to remove blocks. Now being this is a trip to Hedo, I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that most people (including us) will already be nekkid, so playing strip Jenga, well you get the idea. So, here is where I need help, (if you ask Jo-, She will say that there are other areas as well). I puchased a blank game, just plain innocent blocks with nothing written on them. I need some assistance in transforming these innocent blocks into devious ones. For example, we could write on 1 something like, "Must suck some body part of the person to your left", or "give a lap dance to the person to your right" and what the punishment is for the person that tumbles the blocks? So now I know there are ALOT of fun, creative, intellegent, spontaneous, sensual, sexy and devilish people here, help us with 52 other creative suggestions for the blocks. Mark

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234