Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strip Jenga!!!

Strip Jenga!!!

Okay, I have a question for everyone, and I also need everyone's help. The question is: Has anyone ever played strip Jenga? For those who may not know what Jenga is, it is 54 similar blocks of wood, there are 3 blocks to a row, & 18 rows tall. The blocks are stacked perpendictular on top of each other, and the object of the game is to remove blocks from any row below the top row, place them on top and keep going WITHOUT making the tower tumble, you can only use 1 hand when trying to remove blocks. Now being this is a trip to Hedo, I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that most people (including us) will already be nekkid, so playing strip Jenga, well you get the idea. So, here is where I need help, (if you ask Jo-, She will say that there are other areas as well). I puchased a blank game, just plain innocent blocks with nothing written on them. I need some assistance in transforming these innocent blocks into devious ones. For example, we could write on 1 something like, "Must suck some body part of the person to your left", or "give a lap dance to the person to your right" and what the punishment is for the person that tumbles the blocks? So now I know there are ALOT of fun, creative, intellegent, spontaneous, sensual, sexy and devilish people here, help us with 52 other creative suggestions for the blocks. Mark
    Last edited by boatlover1995; 12-15-2009 at 06:05 PM.
    Jo- & Mark

Now that game sounds like fun. How about "play with yourself for one minute". The wife and I always play strip Connect 4 and once your nekkid and lose you have to do little "tricks". We will think on it and may cum up with a couple more.

One stupid question!

When playing the game do some blocks fall w/o tumbling the whole tower? If so those blocks that fall could be numbered to correspond to the people in the game (written somewhere) if for example Dave (7), Jo (14), and Milissa's (3) blocks fall they must do something risque together (Dave sandwich for example), or perhaps run around the quad nekkid, the possibilities are endless!!!

for punishment they have to put clothes ON !!!!

I've played this game before. They had blocks that had drinking punishments and sing goofy songs (ie. Itsy, bitsy spider and I'm a little teapot). It was a vanilla party, but there were blocks that said "Flash something" and "give a lap dance" too. The one I think might be good for a Hedo game would be "Same sex kiss", but you have to give the guys an out, like do a shot instead.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by wmack24 View Post
    When playing the game do some blocks fall w/o tumbling the whole tower? If so those blocks that fall could be numbered to correspond to the people in the game (written somewhere) if for example Dave (7), Jo (14), and Milissa's (3) blocks fall they must do something risque together (Dave sandwich for example), or perhaps run around the quad nekkid, the possibilities are endless!!!
    Rules state, that once a block hits the table/ground, unless it fell out of your hand while dislodging or putting on top, game over, you loose!!!! So now, if I got your wheels spinning and thinking, lets get some suggestions rolling...And maybe 1 of the Girls would like to be in the middle of that sandwich?
    Jo- & Mark

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernFried View Post
    for punishment they have to put clothes ON !!!!
    Damn!!!! You're CRUEL!!!!!
    Jo- & Mark

Quote Originally Posted by jeaniendevildog View Post
    I've played this game before. They had blocks that had drinking punishments and sing goofy songs (ie. Itsy, bitsy spider and I'm a little teapot). It was a vanilla party, but there were blocks that said "Flash something" and "give a lap dance" too. The one I think might be good for a Hedo game would be "Same sex kiss", but you have to give the guys an out, like do a shot instead.
    Okay...That is a good 1, it's in the list....Thank You
    Jo- & Mark

Quote Originally Posted by duke10 View Post
    Now that game sounds like fun. How about "play with yourself for one minute". The wife and I always play strip Connect 4 and once your nekkid and lose you have to do little "tricks". We will think on it and may cum up with a couple more.
    Strip connect 4? When are you Guys going to be there? And we will add this 1 to the list as well.... Thank You
    Jo- & Mark

Could always do like our lairs dice we always bring + play, first one out had to get the drinks for the other players til the round is over. Winner gets body shot off anyone of the players or off themselves from any of the players.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Just curious.. How does it work when everyone's already nude? Do they get dressed so they can take clothes off? lol

redacted
    Last edited by Mars & Venus; 01-26-2010 at 12:37 AM.

Okay!!!! Here is what we have so far, they are in no particular order....Come on Guys, I know there are ALOT more suggestions out there....

1)Sensual Kiss With The Person of Your Choice
    2)Sensual Kiss With The Person of Your Spouse's Choice
    3)You Can Fondle The Chest of The Person of Your Choice (30 Seconds)
    4)You Must Fondle The Chest of The Person of Your Spouse's Choice (30 Seconds)
    5)You Can Fondle The Genatiles of Person of Your Choice (30 Seconds)
    6)You Must Fondle The Genatiles of The Person of Your Spouse's Choice (30 Seconds)
    7)Receive A Neck Massage From The Person of Your Choice (30 Seconds)
    8)Receive A Back Massage From The Person of Your Choice (30 Seconds)
    9)Lick The Nipples of The Person of Your Choice (30 Seconds)
    10)Lick The Nipples of The Person of Your Spouse's Choice (30 Seconds)
    11)Play With Yourself For 30 Seconds
    12)Choose Someone To Play With You For 30 Seconds
    13)Same Sex Kiss (or Guys Do A Shot)
    14)Give A Lap Dance To Someone of Your Choice (30 Seconds)
    15)Get A Lap Dance From Someone of Your Choice (30 Seconds)
    16)Give A Lap Dance To Someone of Your Spouse's Choice (30 Seconds)
    17)Get A Lap Dance From Someone of Your Spouse's Choice (30 Seconds)
    18)Do A Body Shot Off of Someone of Your Choice
    19)Have 2 People of Your Choice Do A Body Shot Off of You
    20)Do A Body Shot Off of a Person of Your Spouse's Choice
    21)Choose Someone to Play With Ice Cubes on Your Nipples for 20 Seconds
    22)1 Minute in Heaven With Your Spouse
    23)1 Minute in Heaven With a Person of Your Choice
    24)Close Your Eyes for a Surprise Kiss & You Must Identify Who Kissed You
    25)Do 20 Jumping Jacks, Saying "Bouncy, Bouncy" The Whole Time
    26)Simulate A Sex Act with a Person of Your Spouse's Choice. (Could be Your Spouse Too)
    27)Must Accept a Dare From a Person of Your Choice
    Last edited by boatlover1995; 12-27-2009 at 11:45 AM.
    Jo- & Mark

Wow, I 'm thinking that you won't need the 30 seconds for #7 & 8. have a giz shooting contest.

Added 3 more....
    Jo- & Mark

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast