Thread: Hello everyone.

Hello everyone.

Just checking in and would like to say Hi. We are trying to plan a much needed vacation. We have been to Jamaica a few times but have never been to Hedo. In fact its been about 7 long years. Way over due.
    Our birthdays are Feb 6th and 7th and we would like to visit around that time.
    I very quickly checked out the site so I will say sorry in advance if I ask questions that you may have answered many times.
    Heres a quick history. Married with children, I'm 40 wife's 30, work a ton, will have to be a short 3 or 4 day vacation so time is important to us.
    Hedo ll or lll would be our biggest question?
    Dates and groups would be another. We did see the fluffinutter thread and it sounds fun.
    Also where is the best place to book the trip?
    Plan on checking in often and maybe meet some new friends before we go.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    II is the beach, III is the pool. Might book with dennyp as he's into Hedo big time. Groups are nice, but Hedo is good with or without.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by caughtyoulookin View Post
    II is the beach, III is the pool. Might book with dennyp as he's into Hedo big time. Groups are nice, but Hedo is good with or without.
    I agree with all the above.

Booked with dennyp two years ago. All was good and had a blast!

It's Hedo mon!!!

Enjoy!

Thanks for the help. I emailed dennyp but he's out of town. No problem waiting for his return. Thanks again.

If you are interested on more information on the Fluffernutter Feb trip, you can go to www.fluffernutters.com and click on the large icon to enter and then you will see tabs for the trip both on the lower right side and the uppper tab section. Pretty much any question you have will be answered on the trip details but if you need more info can call Jon... his number is listed. He is a travel agent and can do the booking for you! Info I got yesterday is already 168 rooms booked....slightly ahead of this time last year where in Feb '09 we over 200 rooms !
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

Ok we will also check out that site. I did spend a cpl hours reading people experiences. That was a great help and very interesting stories. Thanks for all the help. It sounds like Hedo ll is more for us. We do like the beach. Whats up with the prude side? I don't quite get that.

Hi Mike & Kathy we are booked 2/6 - 2/13 this will be our 16th trip and we have always had a great time with and without being with a group. We like Hedo II for the beach. We've had great service and prices with Castaways Travel. Hope to see you at Delroy's

We booked with All Inclusive Outlet and they have always had good prices. Our first trip as well. We have been to breezes a couple of times and took a day trip to HedoIII but this will be the first full time gig. Good luck!!