Thread: Internet Access / Cell Phones or Telephones?

Internet Access / Cell Phones or Telephones?

Hey all,

We're going in December and it's going to be a busy time back home at our company. Does Hedo3 have locations for internet access, e-mail, telephones, can you bring and use your cell phone? Can I bring and use my laptop?

Thanks,

cell phones

HI,

I think they do but the internet access is expensive. I was told to get a cell phone for a short term rental with an international plan or see if your carrier can give you an international plan.

have fun.

Mary Ellyn is the expert on this.

MOST CELL PHONES DO NOT WORK THERE ALTHOUGH YOU CAN "RENT " A LOCAL PROVIDER FOR A WEEK. HEDO III DOES HAVE INTERNET ACCESS FOR RENT BY THE HALF HOUR I BELEIVE. HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE WITH A LAPTOP, THEN AGAIN DON'T KNOW WHEN YOU THINK THAT YOU'LL HAVE TIME. TELEPHONE SERVICE IS KINDA EXPENSIVE BUT THE AT&T CALLING CARD I USE SEEMS TO BE THE BEST!!! WE'LL BE THERE ON THE 4th-OF DEC WHEN ARE YOU GOING???
    NJREF

we're getting there the 6th and staying through the 12th. We could not have picked a worse time to go for our vacation. We have 2 retail stores and an internet site to run, and we're probably going to be gone the busiest week of the year.

On the other side though, we really wanted to go to hedo3 and we wanted to do it during the playboy time... and we havn't had a vacation in over 3 years. money comes and goes, but you're only young once right.

We've got some really good people working for us though, so I'm going to put my faith in them. I'm just going to try to spend 30 minutes to an hour a day handling crucial stuff if its needed.

Sonny is way too flattering!

I can tell you that our Cingular/ATT phone worked just fine at various locations around the resort and was crystal clear nude poolside. If your phone can be set up to work internationally, many plans can provide you with international service for the one month.

We tried using the phones from the rooms and though many people have no problems, it happened to be a disaster the one time we tried to charge it to our home phone and it took a half hour just to get through.

The internet kiosk has 4 computers, though last trip one was usually down, but I believe it was $8 for 15 minutes then $12 for 30 minutes and so on. However, you must use whatever you purchase by midnight of the following day so you can't purchase a weeks worth at one time. Ask at the registration desk about purchasing the internet time.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

THANKS A TON MARY!!!! That is great news. I'm hoping to be on there as little as possible.

I'm not sure who to contact but I have heard of at least one person that set up a local internet account there. You'll most likely have to face a setup fee and pay for a full month but may be cheaper in the long run then using the kiosks. I have heard from lots of people that the kiosks have tons of pop up stuff and will use a lot of time just closing ads.

I did a search for internet providers in Jamaica and found this one http://www.infochan.com/ they have a plan for dialup access for 2.00 an hour. Not sure what other fees they charge like setup would be. They have local access numbers listed for different parishes (think counties) in Jamaica. Assuming you have a modem in the laptop and can get a local number from the room it seems a lot cheaper than the kiosk and more private.

On the cell phone thing I can only tell you that our Sprint phones do not work there.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.