Thread: Here's a new topic. Take the kids to Hedo?

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Here's a new topic. Take the kids to Hedo?

The wife and I are in our 50's. We keep a loose lid on our passion for Hedo vacations and now the wife's 28 year old daughter wants to go to Hedo with us next Christmas... Her BF has been to HII & HIII (twice) so he's a vet, but I'm not sure I'm quite ready to have the younguns at Hedo (at least with us.) Not being nudists, except at Hedo, we're swallowing kind of hard on the idea.
    We're going to do it (I'm fairly sure,) but "WOW". What do you guys think? Any experience with this sort of thing?
    Last edited by caughtyoulookin; 12-08-2009 at 10:41 AM.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Maaaaaaaan-o-man....great topic caughtyoulookin'. We really don't know WHAT we'd say if this ever came up at home. I think maybe if it was any other resort but Hedo (or possibly Desires, not that we'll ever go there, being true Hedo freaks...lol), it might be ok. Hopefully we never have to deal with it...lol.

Speaking of relatives and Hedo....

Last year at Hedo3 (insert 'this one time, at Band Camp' jokes here), a few of us were in the nude hottub late, and of course everybody was asking where everybody else was from, making smalltalk, yadda yadda yadda. So there's this guy there by himself, and somebody asks him where his SO is, or if he's single. He blushes and gets this 'oh crap' look on his face and says "Actually, I'm here with my sister...".

Everybody kinda laughs and does the "Hoooooooly!!!...How'd that happen???", and so he tells us they had been wanting to go on a vacation together and so they just punched 'fun adult resorts' (or something like that) into Google and up popped Hedo. So, not knowing anything about Hedo, they ask their dad (who's a bit of a jokester, we find out later) if he's ever heard of it, and dad says "It's a GREAT spot...YOU guys should go there for your holiday..."

Everybody laughs a lot harder and somebody asks "Where are you guys from??" So he blushes a LOT harder and kinda laughs and says: "Alabama".

Well everybody LOSES it at this point....we were all crying we were laughing so hard, including him. He said he'd had to explain the story about 100 times since they'd been there, and it was just so stereotypically perfect that it just got funnier to him every time he told it. He also explained that other than meals, he and his sis were never on the nude side at the same time (they took turns), and that dad was gonna get a kick in the ass when they
    got home...lol.

He also said, it was THE best vacation he had ever been on....
    Party like a rockstar

Hedo Scoreboard
    Hedo3 - Dec.26/08-Jan.3/09
    Hedo2&3-Dec.30/09-Jan.6/10
    Hedo2 - not freeking soon enough!!!

We met a family a couple of years back Mother, Daughter and Stepfather. They had all been before, but not together. The daughter was late 30's early 40's she brought a female friend from home. She was certainly not inhibited as a rule but she clearly was not her Hedo(self) as she chose to leave her bottoms on saying she was not 100% comfortable around her family. I guess there could be some laughs at family dinners down the road, but I want the "flexibility" to be spontaneous at Hedo and I know I personally could not do that with my family there but if it works and no one judges why not.
    Hedo 2 Nov 12-20

Not Judging anybody

Definitly something we would never do.

Quote Originally Posted by caughtyoulookin View Post
    The wife and I are in our 50's. We keep a loose lid on our passion for Hedo vacations and now the wife's 28 year old daughter wants to go to Hedo with us next Christmas... Her BF has been to HII & HIII (twice) so he's a vet, but I'm not sure I'm quite ready to have the younguns at Hedo (at least with us.) Not being nudists, except at Hedo, we're swallowing kind of hard on the idea.
    We're going to do it (I'm fairly sure,) but "WOW". What do you guys think? Any experience with this sort of thing?
    When my son is in high school i will mention hedo...he already wants to go to jamaica. My daughter and he love hearing about our world travels when they do not get to go on the trips with us, I will tell my son about Hedo, when he is in high shcool. I will; however, NOT elaborate on anything his mother and I do, but I plan on sending him when he is 21 and if he wants to go...My wife can handle my daughter LOL....just kidding...I will just make sure she has friends with her....

Wink

My (almost) 31 y.o. old daughter and I have talked about going together. I'm single as is she but...I'm still not sure about it. I would really hate to feel inhibited in any way and constantly be in "mom" mode. She really wants to go to HIII but i would prefer she go with a friend, male or female. She would fit in PERFECTLY and is bi. I'm still considering it the week of March 13 or so. That is her spring break (teaches/coaches) plus it would work with my job schedule. I JUST DON'T KNOW
    Sex is like crying; if you do it right, it ain't pretty

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My take is this:

#1. I'm not ashamed of being myself and enjoying Hedo is part of who I am.

#2. We're liberated people in the sense that we are comfortable in our own skin. I wouldn't hesitate to hike to a hot springs somewhere and we all go skinny dipping.

#3. There's nothing freaky about this.

#4. My step-daughter isn't 12, she's 29 (not 28) and wants to join us at Hedo, more power to her.

I think North Americans are way too hung up on nudity. (damn Victorian English.) I think we can learn a thing or two from the Europeans.

Cripes, I just talked myself into this.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

redacted
    Last edited by Mars & Venus; 01-26-2010 at 12:38 AM.

I have a set of friends on the threads, a mother, father, daughter and son-in-law, and they go with each other every year. Guys if you read this thread you know who you are, and it was great hangin out with ya'll! They enjoy the nude side at the same times, hang out at meals and such with no problem. The only difference is that the parents tend to get up earlier, but not stay up as late, and the young'ns get up a little later and stay up much later. It all really depends on your relationship with your daughter and especially her boyfriend.

Different

Well, the idea is definately different. My step daughter who is 19 is chomping at the bit to go. Peaches and I are very open about all things and we do not hide the fact that we go to Hedo. Creme (the step daughter) asked alot of questions about Hedo. We are far more open about nudity and sexuality than most parents. I think creme would have a great trip considering she is a nudist at heart. As far creme and her friends going at the same time as us, We don't think it would be a problem. Peaches and I know there is nothing she could get in to at Hedo that she couldn't do here if she so desired. Nudity and sexuality are normal everyday things and nothing to be ashamed of and Creme is well aware of that. The only thing we ask is that she just be safe and smart about, just like we tell her not to walk down a dark alley unless she is heavily armed. We know she enjoys being nude and we also know she is having sex. Watching her go at it at the hot tub would be somewhat different for sure. But, life goes on.

Our co-host couple Rick and Ivy have taken their son (mid 20's) and daughter in law. They stayed in the quad at H3 while Rick and Ivy spend all their time on the nude side. It posed no problems and they want to go back I am told. We also had a couple with us this year who brought their son and a friend with them- both 18 or 19 year old boys/men. I think they did pretty much the same thing. We WILL NOT be taking out daughter when the age is correct, however!
    Nick (and the dirty little Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by NickandKitty View Post
    Our co-host couple Rick and Ivy have taken their son (mid 20's) and daughter in law. They stayed in the quad at H3 while Rick and Ivy spend all their time on the nude side. It posed no problems and they want to go back I am told.......

They did indeed seem to have fun and with the options that were available, quad for them and nude for us, there was almost no chance of running into them except at dinner and b-fast.

Quote Originally Posted by NickandKitty View Post
    We WILL NOT be taking out daughter when the age is correct, however!
    Nick (and the dirty little Kitty)tm

..lol....soon come mon....soon come....

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

The first time we went to Hedo was 15 years go. ON that visit, we met a couple who was there with their daughter. It seems that she was 18, just graduated high school, and that was where she wanted to go for her graduation present. We saw them several times that week and neither of them seemed to have any problems with the situation.

Interesting....

Well we have friends who took their daughters and a group of their friends a few years back. The girls all stayed in the quad but also snuck over to the nude side whenever they found out their parents were NOT there. It was a bit unsual to us just to see our friend's daughters there but it wasn't bad.

Of course with my own boys it would be different. Both know we go to Hedo and have known since we first started going and they were still in 6th grade/high school. Though in 6th grade the one didn't really understand what it was all about - we figured he'd look it up one day when he got curious enough.

The older one looked it up immediately and I'm certain he STILL thinks more goes on than what really does! But he has always wanted to go. Originally he was told, we had squatters rights and he has to check to see if we have plans to be there BEFORE he ever plans to go! LOL.

However, if he WANTED to go with us at some point (I doubt he would to be honest) I'd say I would only be ok if we didn't do the nude side at the same time. Evenings and dinner would be ok...but I know I wouldn't feel as comfortable letting out my sensual side if he was around.

We're very open minded about discussing sensuality and no one in our house pretends it doesnt exist. Even the kids tease us about "keeping them up last night" on occasion. But actually living it in full view of each other is likely more than I could deal with.

However, that's because we haven't always been that way around my kids (my previous marriage until they were 8/10 was very inhibited sexually) so I can understand and have no problems with families that are more open.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com