Thread: How do you tell your parents?

How do you tell your parents?

We have four kids and will be leaving them with relatives. We don't want to tell them we are going to an erotic nudist resort. What do people normally say where they are going?

Tell them your going to Breezes (lol)

Depends on how much they know about Jamaica. We usually just tell people we are going to Runaway Bay and/or a Superclubs resort. You can leave the number of the hotel for emergencies, but tell them you'll make time to call the kids instead of them calling you. The first time we went it was part of a SuperSurprise, so it was not so hard to tell the parents. The second time we were able to avoid the question (I think they may have suspected but didn't want to know for sure!)

Rob & Barb
    HIII May 6-13, '06

Thanks for the advice. Our friends are making their second trip in six months and they said they won this trip to Superclubs. Of course, I doubt people would believe they win a Jamiacan vacation every 6 weeks.

Do you have a cell phone where you either have or can temporarily set up an international plan for the month? We have cingular/ATT and set up international calling when we go and just tell them to call our cell phone if there is a problem.

Otherwise we've always just said we are going to a Superclubs Resort in Runaway Bay.

A lot of people tell friends/relatives that they have the "Super Suprise" deal and won't know until they get there which resort they are going to - though you really find out a couple of days before I believe.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Quote Originally Posted by MaryW
    A lot of people tell friends/relatives that they have the "Super Suprise" deal and won't know until they get there which resort they are going to - though you really find out a couple of days before I believe.
    Just a note, I have heard others found out early, but we literally found out as we were standing in the check-in line at the airport (at 4am).

The worst was when my Dad said he and his wife were going to Jamaica and wanted to know the name of the place we went. We told them Grand Lido, only problem now is how to explain how we can afford to go there twice a year. My Mom knows we go to Hedo. She's the more open minded one in the family. The rest get different stories.

The resort usually answers the phone 'Superclubs' so even if they call they will likely not know where you are. Or at least with the Jamaican accent it would be hard to pick up the name. And if they do find out, you got bumped at the last minute and were shocked the whole week.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Registered User Life Is Good 43's Avatar
    That's funny Rebelwolf...my brother asked reciently where we stayed down there and I told him Hedonism...his next words were "do you guys swing?"...awkward moment and dry throat set it quick...phone connection got bad...haven't called back yet...LOL
    -----------------------
    Larry & Phyliss
    It's all in the latitude & attitude!

Does pose a problem doesn't it..lol...the question we always get asked is why don't you visit some other destination instead of going to Jamaica all the time..We simply say that we love the place..Jamica..and we always say just Superclubs not hedo
    Auto Carpet Man
    Hedo Rules