Thread: Restaurant Dress Code

Restaurant Dress Code

So what is the dress code while dining? I see there are two restaurants on the website, and they say casual. I was wondering if kahkis, golf shirt, and sandals would be fine. We're going for 6 days and trying to just bring carry ons. Oh, heading out on Friday BTW.

At H3 we found that as long as the shirt had a collar and wasn't sleeveless the guys were fine....Shoes are a good idea too. Lots of broken glass around the bar!

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For the restaurants, resort casual is fine.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    you will definently be fine with those clothes. Dee is right, we never walk around with out some footware on. We see many people with cuts from glass and worse..stubbed toes.

For lunch and breakfast I usually wear a coverup, last year I wore a sarong.....must be the feminine side in me

71d 19h 51m 12s
    Last edited by Allan_Elizabeth; 12-06-2009 at 02:44 PM.

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Allan_Elizabeth View Post
    Dee is right, we never walk around with out some footware on. We see many people with cuts from glass and worse..stubbed toes.

71d 19h 51m 12s
    Not to mention the concrete! Last time we were there, I walked barefoot a couple of times from the beach back to the room (what possessed me?!) and the bottoms of my feet felt like hamburger after a couple of days.

Footwear (water shoes) is even a good idea in the water. One friend of ours stepped on a sea urchin within a few hours of arriving. Good thing he's an EMT and his wife's a nurse, they had it under control but he was still in a world of hurt for a bit.

R - the She of the We
    H2 - Jan 9 - 16, 2010
    H2 - May 15 - 22, 2009

I always wear shorts and a tropical shirt and sandals to the restaurants. My wife always wears some thing slinky, scanty, low-cut, transparent, short, revealing, sexy, and slutty -- typically known as 'slutwear'. As long as the naughty bits are covered, even by something transparent, it's OK. My wife has only been told one time that she was too naked -- she had to go back to the room and change into something a little less slutty.
    Very few people really notice what the men are wearing anyway -- it's all about the ladies.

At Pastafari's the men I saw all had shorts or long pants with a collared shirt along with myself. The ladies wore sexy wear to resort casual. We did not make it the Japanese place.

Everywhere else it was just covered to as much as underwear. Go and enjoy the experience.

1st Timers Nov 28-Dec 5 09'