Thread: Help!! Ladies only, please!

Unhappy Help!! Ladies only, please!

Fellow females....could anyone offer some tips/advice....

It looks like my "cycle" will be falling RIGHT on the date of our Hedo trip(starting the day before). This is obviously not good news for me, but my boyfriend is assuring me that we'll have just as much fun anyway and I have no doubt he's right, but still....what a drag! I am very against birth control but have even considered going on it for a month before to maybe lessen the severity or even interrupt the cycle. It's probably not a good idea, but it means that much to me! Anyone know about doing this? Does it work?

If not... I really want to go nude! If I should be so bold to go nude anyway, will people be grossed out by a string hanging out? Will I be welcome in the hot tub? Any tips or warnings, anything? Your feedback is very appreciated.

Couple ideas for you... on the Birth control. you can go on the pill and NOT take the 7 day break between cycles. You just start a new pack again and miss your period that month. It's not a big deal and many, many women do it. In fact they are coming out with a new pill that will limit women to 4 periods a year. i have never heard of a gyn that felt that missing one month was dangerous. My only question would be when is your trip. Sometimes when you start the pill you need a few months to get adjusted to the hormones. So if you begin that month and then continue right into the next month you may have some breakthrough bleeding just because you don't have as much hormones in your system yet.
    However I do have another suggestion for you. Have you ever tried Instead? It's used during your period as an option to tampons. I absolutely love them...! they are a plastic flexible ring with a plastic cup. I know that sounds strange but they are amazingly comfortable. You just insert them and go. They actually cover the cervix so everthing collects right there. Nothing in the vagina, no string hanging out. you can also leave them in longer than a regular tampon. Like I said I love them because they totally eliminate the mess. Sex during your period in no problem because like I said their is nothing in the vagina. They fit kinda like a diaphram although you CAN'T use them for Birth control. I will say that it takes some practice to get it out... that can be a little messy. so take it slow. But if the pill isn't what your looking for this is an option to still go totally nude, get in the hot tub, have all the sex you want with no strings, no mess, no hassle.

Thank you SO MUCH for the info--Wow....I have never heard of Instead. I can't believe I've never heard of this!! That sounds WAY more suitable for me. I was on the pill when I was younger and it was an emotional nightmare for me! But like I said, it's a big concern so I was actually considering it for the trip. We're going Jan 2-7, BTW.
    So...about this Instead. Can you get it over-the-counter?. I'll take your word for it that it's comfortable! Does it take some getting used to? Have you heard of any reactions?(i.e irritations, etc.). Is sex as enjoyable? Does it completely block the mess or more bluntly--can oral sex be performed?

This topic was discussed in depth here:

http://www.4hedonism.com/forums/showthread.php?t=657
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Thanks a bunch...Extremely helpful!!!!!