Thread: Nude Beach Really Nude?

Nude Beach Really Nude?

This will be me and Mr's first time. We both really need a vacation and plan to utilize Hedo to the fullest. I am a bit shy physically. I'd love to stay nude but the stretch marks, etc doesn't exactly give me a warm and fuzzy feeling about getting naked. Is there SOME coverups allowed on the nude beach? Like maybe just a sheer cover-up? Anyway, there seems to be plenty of info on the nite life but what really goes on during the day? Do you get to tour local areas and how safe is that? Although we are no strangers to rough areas, I don't want to go anywhere there will be drama. I want a nice....sexy vacation.
    Oh! And what about pics? I like to watch others enjoying themselves and making my own Videos O'fun so are there private rooms where I can film group activities?
    GeorgiaSunshine
    Hedo II 12/29/09 - 1/2/10

some hedo info

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaSunshine View Post
    This will be me and Mr's first time. We both really need a vacation and plan to utilize Hedo to the fullest. I am a bit shy physically. I'd love to stay nude but the stretch marks, etc doesn't exactly give me a warm and fuzzy feeling about getting naked. Is there SOME coverups allowed on the nude beach? Like maybe just a sheer cover-up? Anyway, there seems to be plenty of info on the nite life but what really goes on during the day? Do you get to tour local areas and how safe is that? Although we are no strangers to rough areas, I don't want to go anywhere there will be drama. I want a nice....sexy vacation.
    Oh! And what about pics? I like to watch others enjoying themselves and making my own Videos O'fun so are there private rooms where I can film group activities?
    Hey guys,

YOu have nothing to worry about in regards to your body. All shapes and sizes are welcome. once you lose your clothes for the first time you wont be thinking about your"imperfections" as u describe them, take our word for it, Just go and enjoy yourself. As for pictures, cameras arent aloud on the nude beach but from our experience you can take pictures of each other and ONLY take pics of other people if they have given you permission first.

As for visiting other locations out side of the hotel property.. we are from Jamaica so its not bad for us but you will have persons who may bother you to buy things or think you have lots of money to spend because your not from Jamaica, just remain confident and polite when saying no if that is indeed your answer. The hotel arranges tours so it would be good to do the tours and not go off by yourself.

All in all you will have an amazing time at hedo. Hedo is what you make it and as long as your open minded you will have fun and meet great people that you will have as friends for a life time...
    K & L

HA! Your from Jamaica! K&L that means we are rolling through town with you guys!
    GeorgiaSunshine

hey

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaSunshine View Post
    HA! Your from Jamaica! K&L that means we are rolling through town with you guys!
    Lol we would love to hang out with you guys but we doubt we will be leaving the hotel. Everything we want is already there
    K & L

If you go to Hedo 3 there is the Quad pool and hot tub, which is clothing optional, anywhere from full dressed to full nude. Pictures, the best time is early in the morning, before the partiers wake up and repopulate the nude areas. As long as no one is around to complain security normally won't say anything. As far as videotaping action is concerned that would propably have to happen in a guest room, yours or the other participants, and would have to be talked about beforehand. We left the resort once, then we didn't bother to waste our time doing that again the next trip. There are many great things to see in Jamaica, but we did many of them our virgin trip for our honeymoon when we stayed at Couples. Then we did a couple more our next trip to Jamaica which was our first to hedo, and we are now thoroughly hooked, this past trip we never left the resort.
    Go, get nekkid as soon as possible, and have a blast!

Nude means Nude! If you are not ready to get nude, then there is the Quad Pool, where you can ease into the nude scene, or the prude beach, where you can go topless. Photography is not allowed on the nude side and there are lots of folks who do not want their pictures taken on the nude side. there are plenty of other places at Hedo where you can take fantastic pictures.

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Don't be uptight about your body. Nobody at either Hedo is there to judge. Nekkid is nekkid and getting there will release you from so many hangups, you'll be super glad you took the plunge. The camera thing... not allowed unless you are away from the nude area. We have doctors, lawyers, judges, policemen, teachers, etc. Not everyone wants those pics to make thier way back to the web... Off property adventures are best with a small group and always during the day.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Blog Entries
    Georgiasunshine, We are soon to be newbies at H-2, We love photographs to but we know that can't happen unless all parties agree and the location is secluded from others. ( so we have heard) Question on how you love pictures and all. Do you have a color picture posted of the two of you other then this dark image. No disrespect intended, just asking. Anyway we hope you have a great time when you get there. Take care.
    Shrek and Tink

You must be completely nude at the nude beach. You can arrive with clothes or a cover up on but you must disrobe within a few minutes or security will ask you to leave. More importantly you will draw MORE attention to yourself from other guests if you don't disrobe.

As for stretch marks - you will also see many others with stretch marks...I have them myself. You'll also see scars, mastectomies, various skin conditions and all shapes and sizes. You really have to see for yourself to understand.

There are no designated private rooms and definitely not areas where you can video tape others "having fun" but if you hook up with someone you might get lucky enough to find someone who would be ok with videos.

However, you will find that most people will NOT be ok with videos taken of themselves at Hedo - even on the clothing side and in the general entertainment areas. While cameras are allowed in all non-nude areas of the resort, there are times during certain events where you will even be told no cameras allowed.

Most people will be obviously taping only themselves and if someone else sees you taping THEM they may not be very happy about it even if it's on the clothing side. At a resort like Hedo this can be very suspect if a stranger is video taping you.

Are you going to H2 or H3? If you are going to H3 there really isn't much nightlife off the resort that is worth checking out but if you try, defintley do so with a trusted taxi driver recommended by the resort. "Smiley" is a great driver working in the H3 region who will take good care of you.

Otherwise as stated above, you're best off taking tours set up by the resort.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Thanks for all the replies! I'll be sure to strip as soon as we land and leave the cameras in the room . I'll also work on getting an actual photo posted. The Mr. doesn't share my love of the camera but I will try....
    GeorgiaSunshine

Virgins no more

We just returned from our first visit to Hedo 2. The nude experience was great, just as everyone say there is no judging. We had never been nude public and it went fine. You just do it and it's done. Good luck and have a great time.

1st Timers Nov 28-Dec 5 09'

Quote Originally Posted by swiftandsilent View Post
    We just returned from our first visit to Hedo 2. The nude experience was great, just as everyone say there is no judging. We had never been nude public and it went fine. You just do it and it's done. Good luck and have a great time.

Same here for us, we just came back from Hedo2 . It was also our first time, and it took us less then 5 seconds to loose our clothes, it felt great. Never thought it would be so easy. The whole Hedo 2 experience was just "wow". Now we really know what "DIF" feels like.
    Have fun, enjoy!
    Talk to you later, Lana and Dmitry.

Last time I was naked at Hedo, the Greenpeace boat started circling me in the water....I still had fun! (Good thing gf is hot)