Thread: HEDO 2 Virgins Day by day trip report

HEDO 2 Virgins Day by day trip report

Hedo II- The first 24 hours.

Hello Folks,

I promised I was going to try and write a day by day trip report with pictures. We are just finishing the first 24 hours and it has been great so far.

The trip started perfect with an on time departure from Newark Liberty Airport. The flight went without a problem, it was not full but we happen to be seated in a row with a very large man. This made for a tight fit but after that, it was a breeze. I slept most of the flight and after 2 naps they were handing out the cards to fill out for customs.

The wait for customs was not very long at all since they happen to have had most of the agents working and it went without a flaw. The baggage did take a beating as usual with Continental Air, they broke off my name tag and may have finished off the bags life as well.

The check in at super clubs was excellent and we were on the bus in about 30 minutes. I did have to change clothes because the New Jersey sweats were making me melt in the Jamaican heat.

The ride to the resort was very scenic and took about 90 minutes give or take. We did not make any rest stops sorry to say. We did drop off the Breezes people first and then we were home. The greeting at Hedo was very warm and inviting. After waiting in line we were informed that our room was not available for the first night. Sophia was very nice and asked if we would lake a downgrade for one night and we were offered a 30 mins couple massage in return. We took that and were on our way to the room. The bags arrived quite fast and the room was nice. I have posted a pic of the room and view, it was an ocean view prude side without the Jacuzzi. I striped down to underwear and headed out the see my first Jamaican sunset. It took a while for my lady to get out of her clothes and get the room setup. When I got back to the room, Sophia had also sent up a bottle of Champagne as a thank you.

The evening went well the food was good, better than I had expected after reading some of the reviews here. The workers were friendly and made us feel very much at home. The other guests were just as people on here had said, the variety is just like walking into Wal-mart back home. The crowd did seem older and that was nice to see. We hit the bed early after a long day and enjoyed the room and the mirror over the bed. ;-)

The first morning started early with a trip for breakfast. I was not very hungry; I guess the excitement of getting the nude beach took away my appetite. After spending an hour on breakfast, we made our way to the nude beach to just right in and get our feet wet. It was such a thrill to finally make it to a place I had been dreaming of for over 30 years. We got out of our clothes and set up the chairs at the beach. The advice was right, you have to just do it as soon as you get here and don’t look back. Much to my surprise there were no unwanted “WOOD” attacks as I was afraid might happen.

We spent 3 hours on the beach and then took a lunch break. After lunch we returned for another couple of hours and then decided to call it a day. The new room was ready when we checked back and after a quick luggage transfer, I was able to settle in and start on this report. Well, time to shower and get ready for dinner.

Thanks to everyone here for the great advice and incite to a very special place. I am going to try and get something here each day of the trip.

Take Care,
    Happy to Finally be Home

Swiftandsilent
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1st Timers Nov 28-Dec 5 09'

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like you're enjoying the reality as much as you did the expectation. That's rare these days. Be sure to introduce yourself to Agustus (the caretaker of the nude beach) and don't let a lady carry any totes to/from the beach when he's looking... You'll get a dose of his feelings when it comes to taking care of the ladies on his watch.
    Enjoy!!
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Day 2 in Paradise

Hedo II- Day 2

Hello Folks,

The second 24 hours has gone well for the most part. The new room with the jacuzzi and fridge has been very nice. We did try out the jacuzzi this morning and it was very good. The action continued into the room before we took a break for breakfast. I say must the food has been going down hill for me at least for the last few meals. Nothing was really appealing but I did not starve yet.

We spent 3 more hours on the nude beach this morning. We have seen the “World Famous” Augustus, he is a non stop worker and does a great job around the beach. Their have been some very friendly people and others who have just said nothing even though your sitting or standing right by them.

After an early break from the beach, we did make dinner reservations for tuesday along with booking the nude cruise as well. The couples massage has been set for wed. The lunchtime bingo game did get us a bottle of rum to bring home.

We also decided to nap this afternoon so that maybe we could make a later night and see what happens after dark. After the nap we made our way to the gift shop to see what they had to offer. After spending maybe 45 mins there, we had a slight rain shower move through the area right before dinner. On the return through the main dinning area, the kettle drum band was settling for the evening entertainment.

Can’t say we have seen many PDA’s so far but have not spent much time out after dark. We did see on couple on a raft just of the nude beach during the day. They got a little action going on and then paddled back to shore. They were further down the beach, so we were not able to applaud their performance. ;-)

That is all from Day 2 in Paradise.

Take Care,

SwiftandSilent
    Last edited by swiftandsilent; 12-01-2009 at 06:20 AM.

Day 3 in Paradise

Hedo II- Day 3

The third 24 hours as gotten better every minute. The dinner time entertainment was the Caribbean Regals. They are a fantastic Kettle Drum and Dance group. The performance was outstanding and really brought a great day to an even better ending. The other VERY BRIGHT spot of the evening is the fantastic show that the LADIES put on with their dinner attire. THANK YOU LADIES !!! ;-)

We did not make it to the disco again. ;-( We called it a early evening and slept well after a long day of sunning and enjoyment.

After another so-so breakfast we made it back to the NUDE BEACH for 3 more hours of fun in the sun. After speaking to a few people who are HEDO II vets, the biggest comment seems to be the lack of up keep at the facility over the years. I can’t say we noticed this as much since this is our first time.

The NUDE CRUSIE was excellent and our first time swimming in the ocean was great. All of the people on the cruise were friendly and made for a happy time for all. The crew of the ship did a great job with helping both of us rookie swimmers and made us feel very comfortable in the water.

We made it back in time for a later lunch which meant we missed the lunchtime entertainment. The best thing I have found in the main dinning area happens to be the soft ice cream. It is so very hot that this is the only thing I have found great every time.

We took a break after the busy morning and took it easy during the afternoon hours since we had reservations at Pastafari’s. We had a 7:30 reservation, we arrived at 7:25 and were seated right away. The service was good and the crowd has not arrived as of yet. After placing out order, drinks, salad and soup, the main meal arrived in about 45 mins. The wait did not seem that long since we were not starving. The food was tasty and not too filling. The portion would remind you of a lean cuisine meal. The deserts were limited so we went to the main dinning room to see what was offered there. Again, I went for the soft ice cream and that put a smile on my face almost as much as the Ladies in their PJ attire during dinner. ;-)

We made our way to the disco around 12:30 and found it empty. I guess the older crowd hit the disco early and then left. After a run down to the Nude hot tubs, there were people there but it did not seem too active at the moment. Maybe we were too early for all the fun.

That’s all from day 3 at Hedo II.

Take Care,
    SwiftandSilent

Thanks for keeping us updated as you go...

Have fun..

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Day 4 in Paradise

Hedo II- Day 4

Hello All,

Day 4 started with breakfast, I was able to get an omelet this morning along with the great bacon and toast. Took the morning easy as we had a couples massage scheduled at 11am. We arrived at 10:55 and after filling out some paperwork, we were shown to the massage room. The hour massage was fantastic and it was well worth the price. After making it back to the room for a shower, it was off to lunch.

The lunch went well and it was off to the nude pool. We found a nice shady area and settled in for some fun. The crowd was really having fun so we jumped in the pool. A couple came over from florida and we started chatting. This turned in to load of fun after also meeting up with some people from the nude cruise. The water was warm, the sun was hot and view was great. I guess you can’t ask for more in a vacation. We stayed in the pool until after sunset and then decided it was time to shower and get dressed for dinner. The theme was Pimp and Hoe night. Dinner was light, desert was the usual, and then we went back to the room for a nap before the disco. The nap turned into a long one, needless to say the disco was never seen ;-)

That’s all from day 4 at Hedo II.

Take Care,
    SwiftandSilent

Day 5 in Paradise

Hedo II- Day 5

Hello All,

Day 5 started with a quick breakfast because we were eager to get back the nude pool for the excitement and some need friends. The action picked up today at the nude pool and we started to mingle more and more making new friends. You can meet people from all walks of life and lifestyles.

The atmosphere here is incredible and we are truly enjoying a great experience. The rule of mingle and just be yourself can never be overstated with Hedo. The more we talk to people and interact, the more people come to you. We spent the rest of the morning until a slight shower convinced us it was time to take a break from drinking at Delroy’s and grab some lunch.

After a good lunch it’s back to the nude pool for more. We made it back there late, so sunset came quickly. We were in no hurry to leave, there was a another slight shower just as we head from the pool to the hot tub. The shower was intense for a few minutes and then ended. We never moved from the hot tub, even when another shower rolled in drenched us once more. The action after dark was even better than during the day. Only at Hedo can you get this.

The time was running and it was Toga night, so we made it back to change for dinner. The talent show was very good and it kept people around for the Toga competition. The people did turn out in many different togas and fun was had by all. After the competition some new friends invited us to the piano bar to continue the night. We stayed there for an hour or so then decided to head back to the room.

This is where the day took a very bad ending. We found a colony of ants and what looked like termites had made there way into the room some how near the patio door. The
    bugs were everywhere, we called the front desk and they did not seem to understand the importance of the situation. I made a personal trip the desk to speak to someone and explain that I was not complaining about 1 or 2 bugs, this was enough to populate a small country. I was told again they were sending someone to check it out. I told them they would need to exterminate and we would not be able to sleep in a room that had just been sprayed for that many bugs. I was told that we would be changing rooms as soon as one could be found. After arriving back at the room, the maintenance person did show up with a new room keep. I showed him the problem and he was amazed at he amount of bugs. I am writing this from the new room, mind you this is now the third room for this stay. All is well for now and think it is time to call it a night.

ALERT

Bring a 9 volt battery with you. The clocks in all three rooms we have had are plugged into an outlet the works off a wall switch. Each day the cleaning people turn off the switch and the clock need to be reset. So bring the battery and safe yourself the effort.

That’s all from day 5 at Hedo II.

Take Care,
    SwiftandSilent

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    Hey Swift,

Thank you for you entertaining reports .Hedo is an amazing place....

So what if you have a Few ants

Speaking of time.......we have never set the clock in the room.....for us when we are at Hedo......time doesn't matter.

Enjoy the rest of your time...... will come soon.

Reading your posts just makes the worse here.

Everything is Irie

73 Days

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Allan_Elizabeth View Post
    Reading your posts just makes the worse here.

Everything is Irie

73 Days
    THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!!!!!!!!!!! I am so ready to get out of here - the prospect of snow is making me yearn to get on that plane!! 29 more sleeps... still not soon enough!!!
    The more you drink the less you need your pants

NYE 2016/2017 - H2
    February 2014 - H2
    October 2013 - H2
    November 2012 - H2
    February 2012 - H2
    NYE 2010/2011 - H2
    January 2010 - H2
    February 2009 - H3
    February 2008 - H3

Quote Originally Posted by swiftandsilent View Post
    Hedo II- Day 5

This is where the day took a very bad ending. We found a colony of ants and what looked like termites had made there way into the room some how near the patio door. The
    bugs were everywhere, we called the front desk and they did not seem to understand the importance of the situation. I made a personal trip the desk to speak to someone and explain that I was not complaining about 1 or 2 bugs, this was enough to populate a small country. I was told again they were sending someone to check it out. I told them they would need to exterminate and we would not be able to sleep in a room that had just been sprayed for that many bugs. I was told that we would be changing rooms as soon as one could be found. After arriving back at the room, the maintenance person did show up with a new room keep. I showed him the problem and he was amazed at he amount of bugs. I am writing this from the new room, mind you this is now the third room for this stay. All is well for now and think it is time to call it a night.

Take Care,
    SwiftandSilent
    Hey thanks for the updates.

Bugs definitely like the tropics!

One approach with the ants is to leave a pile of sugar. They will eat the sugar and they won't attack, kill and eat YOU

Hope you have a fun Day Sex, er I mean Six

Hey! We had a great time and enjoyed relaxing with you at the Piano Bar. Next time we need to pack a switch for the laptops LOL!
    [ Nov. 8th - Nov. 13th ]
    We will be @ Hedo II.
    We'll be and

We had a great time too. I will remember the switch for the laptops next time. LOL I am old before my time, that Piano bar is way too loud, I had a headache that night.

Thanks again,

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We all feel your pain.:(

Swifty,

Looking at your dates.... You got your eviction notice. Sorry man, it's a sad day when they tuck that darn thing under the door.

We all feel your pain.

Thanks for taking valuable Hedo time to write from Home.

Safe Trip.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

ants...blinking time clock..ya mon, its Eedo...

You sound like you are having fun, if today is the day you receive your eviction notice, we will all mourn for you...PARTY LIKE YOU ARE LEAVING.....well...because you are...lol..

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Looks like they may be having too much fun yesterday and today (no report). I am so looking forward to going home in March. I have been reading his reports every day. Sorry I don’t say much here but I am sitting at the edge of my chair and really waiting for the next update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Deb & John