Thread: H3 Nov6-13th as per Y & V

H3 Nov6-13th as per Y & V

Let me start by saying that this trip was even better than our first one back in March 09.

Our week started by a quick uneventful check in at 2pm, then we dropped our clothes at the room and went straight to the nude pool. They had ran out of towels, so Y decided to go back to the room to get some. As I was setting up, I saw my big guy running back from the Quad, laughing but looking a bit scared. It turned out that Y got caught in the middle of "Submission Chase" at the Quad and almost got spanked by the Mistress. This was our first ever introduction to the "kink". We sat down at the Quad to watch a bit of the action, but soon we realize that even if it's quite entertaining, it is not our cup of tea. Back to the comfort of the nude pool we went.

On the Saturday night, at the buffet, we stumbbled over friends (P & R) we had met the last time, but we had no idea they were coming back during the same week as us. It turned out to be a fantastic surprise!
    An other great surprise was the group that came in on the Saturday. The Dance Wicked for a Week group was very nice. Mary Ellyn opened up her pole dancing classes to every women who might be interested to try. R and I signed up for the week.

The remaining of the week was pretty simple:
    in the morning R and I were pole dancing (My heart goes out to Sherri and Michelle who taught us many moves in a short period of time, without AC) while P and Y were playing tennis with a very nice lady. In the afternoon, we were by the pool drinking, comparing bruises, played a bit of volleyball, meeting great people. Then more pole dancing practice.

A few nights we made it to the Piano bar and only once we stayed at disco. The only negative comment I have about this trip is the music. Until L from Portugal brought CDs to the nude pool, the music was awful. Same for the disco. I am not a big fan of the techno and I felt that's all the DJ was playing. R and I tried really hard to explain to them that we are in our mid-30's to 50's and techno is not really our thing. They told us it would change but it never did.

One afternoon, the nude side decided to take over the prude side..That was hilarious!
    Tuesday I caught the bouquet from a couple who just got married. Now Y owes me a new ring!

On the Wed night, it was the big pole dancing show. R and I signed up for it, so next thing we know, we were on the big stage for a minute showing what we learned in class. I never saw my husband being so proud! It was so much fun! That night R won a pole, and I won 5 nights at H3!!! What a bonus! If anybody have pics or a video, I would love to see it.

Thursday was our last day, so we took it easy. Y forgot to re-apply sunscreen on his butt so this time he was the one with the "baboon ass"!

Overall, we felt like kids in Candy Land. There were a lot of action around the pool, and we made sure to get prime real estate so we would have the best seats of the house.

Thanks to many wonderful couples, our week was a memorable one. R&L from Alberta, D & S (my Southern boatchick Belle!), M & C, our fellow Cnds, and our dear friends P &R and so many more... And again a big thank you goes to Mary Ellyn and Jim.

Hope we will see you again in Febuary!

Yves & Val
    Have we met??
    Y & V

H3
    March 09
    Nov 09
    March 10
    H2 a start to a new era
    Nov 2010
    March 2011
    Caliente Caribe March 2012
    Freedom of the Seas Nov 2012
    Caliente Caribe March 2013
    Hedo 2 April -May 2013
    DESIRE RM - Nov 16-23rd 2013
    H2 March 2014
    Temptation Nov 2014
    H2 March 2015
    H2 Dec 2015
    H2 April 2016
    Bliss Cruise Nov 2016
    H2 May 2017
    H2 Nov 2017
    H2 Nov 2019

Great report. We must say you and R were the two hottest ladies doing the pole dancing. P & Y were displaying the largest smiles of anyone during the show.

Thanks for the comment about the nice lady who entertained your husband in the mornings. haha..

Be sure to let us know when you two go back.

CnR
    Hedo III November 9th-16th

It was a great week!

Enjoy the 5 day stay!

I'm so happy you enjoyed the week and the classes. You guys all did great in the show.

We have a video which we are going to be contacting all in that act to see if eveyrone will approve sharing the video with the rest of the girls in that one routine. You should be hearing from us soon!

And wasn't it worth it considering the prizes you won!!!!!

It was a really cool week if I say so myself! Everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves and we met so many wonderful new friends!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Sounds like you had fun, thanks for taking the time to write the report.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016