Thread: How much fun is too much???

How much fun is too much???

My wife and I are in our mid-late 40’s and are planning a trip to HII for March 06. We’ve been to Breezes in the Bahamas a couple of times, but this is our first trip to any resort like HII with the nudity and sexual nature. We both enjoy our private nudity, but have never been nude around other people. We also can be publicly affectionate, but we’ve never really carried our sexuality out of our private space. We are definitely not lifestylers, although our sexuality does have a couple private kinks.

With that said, we are both scared and very excited by the nudity and, unless we have a major melt down of confidence, will spend most of our time on the nude side. We also are excited by the openness of the sexuality. It’s not our intention to bring others into our sexplay, but some light playing in the pool or the hot tub is not impossible. Additionally, although we normally don’t really do parties and such, we would like to try, at least, the toga and pj’s parties.

So with all that set-up, I’d like some opinions on how much HII fun is enough and what is too much? My wife and I really don’t do vacations very often and when we have in the past they’ve have been of the long weekend or the five-day types. I’m suggesting this time that we go for total immersion and go for 12 days (Mon, 27 Feb to Fri, 10 Mar). (For me, being there Monday, March 6th is important because that’s our 30th anniversary.)

My wife, on the other hand, is concerned that 12 days is too long. I’ve tried to assure her that although decompressing on the beach is important (we've both had very busy and stressful years and decompressing is an important part of this trip), its not all just pool and beach. I’ve tried to assure her that there is plenty to do and we won’t be bored after 3 days and spend the rest of our time just waiting for the plane home. She’s still not sure.

So, can any of you help us? Would we get bored if we stay for almost 2 weeks – especially for our first visit? Are 2 toga parties and 2 pj parties too much? Or will we get to the end and want to stay for another week?

Any help???

Mike & Donna

I think its too long. I've known people to go for as long as 3 weeks though so....

I guess it depends on what kind of vacation you want. If you want to relax for 12 days then great. But the food and entertainment is generally on a weekly schedule so you will see repeats.

One option would be to book 6 days at H2 and 6 days at H3. That way you can try both. Also you could do the off resort things on the west side of the island while staying at 2 and the things on the east or north side of the island while staying at 3. Assuming you want to do off resort things.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

We went to H2 to celebrate our 25th anniversary last year. Stayed for eight days. We are going back 10/7 - 10/16 and can't hardly wait. Two weeks for your first time may be a bit much, but then again you may find it's nowhere near enough. Rest assured that you will have a great time. Chris' suggestion of spending part of the time at H3 might be just right. In the end, regardless of how many days you go for, you will wish you had just a few more days left.

Your concerns over the public nudity sound exactly like our thoughts last year. Forget worrying over this, as it's really not an issue. You're gonna have a great time! And an early Happy Anniversary to you as well!
    Bob n Cindy

Another consideration may be to spend say a few days at someplace like Grand Lido Braco and then a week at Hedo. The only question is do end at GLB to wind down or go there first so you aren't so disappointed as you ineveitably will be when you leave Hedo?

I'd definitely recommend at least a week at Hedo...either one H2 or H3. Last trip we spent 13 days and it was still not enough for us!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Okay for the more serious part of the topic first, yes can have a lot of fun flirting and playing at the pool. As long as you both under stand what is and is not okay with each other its no problem.

We usually go for ten days twice a year, I think for a 12 night trip six nights at each would be better. But then again you will have made friends at either one after 6 days and will want to stay. This is why we always say next trip we are going to stay 7 nights at Hedo and then do three at Lido.

We've spent over 80 days at Hedo III since May '01. Trust me its not about the games the EC's play or the theme nights. It's the people you meet at the pool. The games and theme nights can be fun just never been the main atttraction. Two PJ's nights will not be too much in any case!
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Thank you all for the comments. You have no idea how helpful this is. This is important in very different ways for each of us and anything that can help us get the most out of it is deeply appreciated..

If anyone else wants to chime in, I assure you that your suggestions will be taken to heart.

Again, thank you,

Mike

We are in our mid 40's also and went to Hedo2 for the 1st time last T-giving for 7 days.We had a blast there and this year will be back for 10 days to enjoy the Spanksgiving parade.We will be celebrating our 27th anniversary this year the day after t-giving so drinks at Delroys are on us!! :>}
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Hello Zed. My husband and I are also going to HedoII for the first time in March. We are having the same excited and nervous feelings that you are. Thanks for asking the questions...it was very helpful for us too!