Thread: JANewbies

JANewbies

I remember JANewbies being one of the biggest posters on this site - whatever happened to him? I miss his contagious Hedo Spirit!
    Remember, sharing is caring...

WE agree!! J was the first person we talked to when we joined this sight. He has such great insight on so many things.
    He helped us as "newbies" last year answer all of the questions we had.
    JA COME BACK!!!!!!!!

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

I PM'd him recently and he said he isn't able to check this site as frequently anymore but he still checks it occasionally.

We miss reading his posts too! I just checked his profile page and he has not logged on to this site since June!!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Come back....
    I need competition for the most posts
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Come back....
    I need competition for the most posts
    lol...it is a numbers game isn't it...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Lol, hey you guys are 800 over me, but I'm workin on it.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

was wondering the same thing!
    Where did he go, enjoy reading his posts and love battling wits on occasion!

Blog Entries
    OK... Just wanted to confirm that I am still amongst the living. A friend emailed me to let me know I was missed. A heartfelt thanks from "J" to everyone.

As we all know, when you are part of a couple, that couple should only go to Hedo when BOTH of you are comfortable with Hedo. After all was said and done, "A" is not comfortable with Hedo, and I respect her position and have therefore not been on here.

I miss the conversation and occasional arguments lol... but at the end of the day, I am thankful for the awesome memories of Hedo that I have.

To those of you that don't realize it, Hedo... and all that "is" Hedo, is not for everyone. In fact, it's for a very select few. To clarify just how select the few really is... imagine if you announced at your office that you were going to Hedo. How many would look at you like you were crazy and how many would pull you aside later and say "dude... that's awesome"?

So, if you are part of a couple... and you and your other half are on the same page, I say you should Hedo and Hedo some more, BUT... and take this from a guy who knows... NEVER let Hedo, or Hedo things, come between you and your other half. Your other half (unless they suck lol...) is usually your better half.

To sum up... yes, I said "clarify" in my last post. How disappointing had I not lol... I bid farewell to all those that assisted me with info when I was new. I hope I gracefully passed some of that knowledge along to other newbies. I send a special shout to EHB & Moorerotic. They were my initiation mentors, whether they wanted to be, or not lol... I have too many special and personal thanks to list everyone individually, but you all know exactly who you are and no... I have not forgotten anyone of you.

To all the newbies... before you go... get yourself a puka bead necklace (anklets too for you girls), a cowboy hat and learn how to yell WOOHOO!!! Oh... and watch out for the slippery surfaces at Hedo when wearing flip flops.

J out...
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 11-30-2009 at 01:57 PM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...