Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are the suites worth it?

Are the suites worth it?

We just booked for this coming Feb, a regular room on the nude side. I was wondering if anyone could give me info on the suites. Are they worth the added expense or does it really not matter? We aren't planning on spending a ton of time in the room, but we do like to to be comfy. Any info would be appreciated!

suites

we have not been there before and its a good question. Our travel agent has been there a couple of times and she booked us just the regular as she says we didnt need the extra. I am trusting her but hopefully some will have more thoughts from personal experience.

56 Days and counting

T and J

It depends on what you are looking for---the nude suites have an extra room with another TV, couch and love seat. They also have a refrig which is stocked daily with sodas, beer and water. I had one last NYE and loved it! Enjoy! You cannot go wrong as you are at Hedo!!

Le Ann

"Life is Too Short.....Party and Dance Naked!"

For the small extra expense we love the suites. We get a prude ocean suite and like having the fridge and the sitting room. We don't spend much time in the room but like the water at night and beer in the morning without having to leave our room. We have more important things to do in the morning and no time to go get that much needed refreshment when we are done!!!

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

Hmmm...it sounds like it might be worth it. Aside from the extra space and the fridge, are there any other benefits? All of the rooms have a jacuzzi tub, right? Not just the suites? Do any of the rooms get room service? I'm so lazy in the morning, it might kill my hubby to have to wait to eat for me to get out of bed.

All the rooms have jacuzzi tubs and there is no room service. The only other real benfit to the suite we get is the sex tower outside our window. It is a 2 story tower with a matress on it right outside our side window. We view alot of interesting shows there.

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

We enjoyed the suites and felt it was worth it. Hopefully we get one again in May.

Glad to hear that the suites are nice, we did a nude ocean view suite for our up-coming trip, the extra room and seating area might just come in handy for private entertainment or any type of group activities????
    Jo- & Mark

Actually, they will deliver continental breakfast to the room. There is a card you hang the night before and you choose the time they deliver it. The choices are coffee, juice- orange and pineapple, pastries, milk and fruit. We usually ordered a little bit of everything, and it was al great. One downside was that the milk was a little warm by the time it arrived, it was pretty hot outside and I am sure it took a while to get to the room,
    H3 October 27- November 6, 2008; Judi and Reason's birthday trip, it was a blast

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyoswift View Post
    All the rooms have jacuzzi tubs and there is no room service. The only other real benfit to the suite we get is the sex tower outside our window. It is a 2 story tower with a matress on it right outside our side window. We view alot of interesting shows there.
    SEX TOWER !!! Well this explains my ackward moment last winter. I thought it was a TREE HOUSE; the perfect spot to read and enjoy the view of the ocean and snack on John's excellent beach grill hamburgers. I was not thrilled when an elderly fellow came up the "tree house" steps told me he had been watching me all afternoon from his room and offered to pleasure me. I must apologize. I politely declined but I guess I had given the wrong impression and as I was in the "sex tower" alone it looked as though I was waiting for company not hiding away and enjoying being by myself.
    Last edited by JuicyLucie; 11-23-2009 at 01:12 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucie View Post
    SEX TOWER !!! Well this explains my ackward moment last winter. I thought it was a TREE HOUSE; the perfect spot to read and enjoy the view of the ocean and snack on John's excellent beach grill hamburgers. I was not thrilled when an elderly fellow came up the "tree house" steps told me he had been watching me all afternoon from his room and offered to pleasure me. I must apologize. I politely declined but I guess I had given the wrong impression and as I was in the "sex tower" alone it looked as though I was waiting for company not hiding away and enjoying being by myself.
    Question??? Having not been to Hedo as of yet, this sex tower, where is it? On the nude side, prude side, quad??? Is it posted on any of the site maps?
    Jo- & Mark

It's outside some of the prude oceanfront rooms, going toward the nude side. Near the big chess game set up and the boardwalk. If you look at the Denny P map, it's kind of between the 800 and 900 buildings (H and I on the map): http://www.dennyp.com/hedonismiii/hedonisiiimap.htm
    H3, March 22-28, 2009
    H2, October 9-15, 2010
    H2, October 8-15, 2011
    H2, May 16-24, 2014

“Don’t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright” -- Bob Marley

Quote Originally Posted by kruise66 View Post
    It's outside some of the prude oceanfront rooms, going toward the nude side. Near the big chess game set up and the boardwalk. If you look at the Denny P map, it's kind of between the 800 and 900 buildings (H and I on the map): http://www.dennyp.com/hedonismiii/hedonisiiimap.htm
    Thank you......Mmmhhh!!!! Why would they put a sex tower outside the prude side? I know!!!! To show them what fun they are missing out on.....
    Jo- & Mark

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucie View Post
    SEX TOWER !!! .... I thought it was a TREE HOUSE;
    lol...

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by boatlover1995 View Post
    Question??? Having not been to Hedo as of yet, this sex tower, where is it? On the nude side, prude side, quad??? Is it posted on any of the site maps?
    Right next to the Reggae Cafe...and the suites are worth the extra bucks, we have had one the last 5 years and budget for it in our vacation fund..

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast