Thread: Hot & Perv's trip report Nov. '09

Hot & Perv's trip report Nov. '09

Arrived Fri. Oct. 30th.

Flight - smooth - bags were searched - I would love to have seen there faces! Latex, strap-on, vibrators, rubber whips etc! LOL Room was ready - not the one we requested - but no biggie.

Highlights of the week:

Halloween brought lots of fun and great costumes. Perv was a horny devil and had a blast with his strap-on. Thanks to Ted - Perv had many women stroking it and trying to light it up!! LOL Of course, it didn't light up but it was hilarious to watch people try!

Sunday was meet & greet and the first suite party for Wild Women. Beth and Robert did a great job! Activities were arranged to help break the ice at each suite party.

Monday Wild Women held a workshop for women only on "How to Make Love to a Woman". Two ladies from Kink were there to teach and demonstrate. Goddess Soma and Satine Phoenix. When Goddess Soma asked for a volunteer - I couldn't resist that beautiful red head! It was a great experience, but unfortunately it gave some people the idea that I was a free play thing - NOT! So when Goddess Soma was finished with her demostration I was off the bed ASAP.

Wednesday - The tribal beach party with the Kinks and Wild Women!! Very sexually charged atmosphere! Women getting tied up, suspended, caressed, spanked and even cooled off with ice water! Perv and I enjoyed a very hot time after the party!!

Thursday - Another great Wild Women suite party. The theme was bondage - One of the ladies got tied up and spanked! VERY HOT!!!

Friday - Aw- the wet t-shirt contest! I signed up... WHAT WAS I THINKING? When I realized that I would have to go on stage - alone- and perform - I was ready to bolt out the back door! LOL Thank you, thank you, thank you Wendy!!! She suggested that we go on stage together. That was so much fun!!! and extremely HOT! (Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.) Obviously, she was the winner! if you know her - you also know that no one else can move their ta tas like she can!!

In general - breakfast started with omelets, dirty bananas &/or humming birds. Yoga with the Kink instructor Danielle DV8. Oh, that reminds me, any symptoms yet Wendy? LOL Later - rum runners, lots of sun, nudity, costumes and loads of fun!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to every one that made this a special vacation for us!! Wendy & Ted - Ted it wouldn't have been the same without you! (Better... but not the same.) LOL Just joking - you know we love you!!! CJ & Rebel, Juiciberri, Uni & Flip! We met so many nice people! Sorry if I've left any one out - I'm terrible with names!

Of course we can't forget the Teeny Bikini models!! Perv was in heaven!! LOL

Second trip - Better than the first! Could mean an upward trend!!!
    Hot & Perv

Lol - great report!

Just one thing to say "Purple Latex outfit = Nom Nom!" (but I think you knew that anyway)
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Uniflip View Post
    Lol - great report!

Just one thing to say "Purple Latex outfit = Nom Nom!" (but I think you knew that anyway)
    Thanks Uni! You are a genius with the whips! I was very impressed! And it was a huge turn on!
    Hot & Perv