Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedo Amigos 3/20 - 3/27

Just broke 90 peeps!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Most of the site's messages I've seen stated it's only been about 40% full, I don't think that will be an issue next month. We've always gone 1st part of April last 3 times, looks like hubby had a good idea to go in March plus get to meet all you AMIGO'S Woo Hooo 32 more days of DIF.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabigsmile View Post
    It's only the second trip to Hedo for us, but we made sure to book some of the same dates as the Hedo Amigos this year. Last year we only caught the "leftovers" as we missed the core dates, but those peeps were awesome enough to make us be sure to schedule some of the core dates with y'all this year!

But I'm getting a little nervous, we aren't "officially" Amigos, what are the odds we will get bumped to another resort? There would be many tears in our little group of four if that happened!
    Quote Originally Posted by weebefuninvt View Post
    Most of the site's messages I've seen stated it's only been about 40% full, I don't think that will be an issue next month. We've always gone 1st part of April last 3 times, looks like hubby had a good idea to go in March plus get to meet all you AMIGO'S Woo Hooo 32 more days of DIF.
    Just did a quick check on Superclubs site; Pool View, Pool Front and all the Suites are SOLD OUT for 3/20-3/27...aint go to be no 40% during an WW/Amigo week! Wannabigsmile, you can join the Hedo Amigos at anytime, we would love to have you! If you are worried about bumping...if you booked through Super Clubs you can call First Travel and get it switched to them...if you booked through another TA you can cross fingers and toes. Looking forward to meeting you...we will be in the neekid pool!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

I'm hoping they're managing reservations a bit better than they did last year. Not concerned about being bumped (we booked with First Travel and Beth's going to be on site) but it'd be a shame if *anyone* gets bumped.

31 days - woo hoo!
    Roger & Carmen
    Next trip : March 26-April 3 2011 with the Hedo Amigos!

I'm hoping no one gets bumped, especially pending on when everyone booked. Does anyone know how this could get confirmed with the resort?

Quote Originally Posted by weebefuninvt View Post
    I'm hoping no one gets bumped, especially pending on when everyone booked. Does anyone know how this could get confirmed with the resort?
    We won't know till the week gets closer, but the WW/Hedo Amigo week has been at 100% for a few of the days the last two years. Last year no WW people got bumped and the only Amigo's that got bumped, chose to as they offered them the week at Lido and then a free week at Hedo to be used at a later date. Getting bumped would suck, but they do make it up to you. Most get put over at Breezes, which is less that 5 minutes away and offer free transportation back and forth. Most do not get bumped for the entire week and most are compensated with free nights to use on the next trip. I would not stress too much about it...reguardless we will be in the neekid pool soon having a drink together!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Um, I hope they wouldn't bump anyone who is getting married at their resort. We booked long ago and hope we don't get bumped.
    "No dress rehersal, this is our life"

Hedo III - March 24 - 31, 2010

Congrats CBG I don't think I've seen you post that before. You shouldn't have a problem, and in the last 3 trips we've gone we've never booked with a group before and never got bumped, however, I just saw how many were going, and got a little nervous from some of the posts I've read.

I hope no one gets bumped but some free nights might help ease the hassle.
    It is getting so very close now. Work is already becoming hard to do. I don't know what we are going to do when it is actually March.

4 weeks will be rocking it in MoBay!! Then Hedo!!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

hey face down, are we allowed in the amigo group, even though we arrive on the 27th?...maybe I could be a mascot or something...wifey makes a great cougar

We're in the Amigos, and we'll be there until the 29th so you can hang with us for a couple of days.
    the Hedo Amigos are a great group of folks, but I think that most all of them leave on the 27th so you'll miss the world-famous Friday afternoon pool party. You can meet us at the main bar and we'll tell you all about it.

can't wait. Send me a pic so I know who to look for

Quote Originally Posted by toobusylivin View Post
    hey face down, are we allowed in the amigo group, even though we arrive on the 27th?...maybe I could be a mascot or something...wifey makes a great cougar
    Hey guys...The Amigos do not have many rules but one of them is you have to be traveling at least three days of the week to be members. Tell you what, come find us in the neekid pool (we should be there late) when you arrive on the 27th and we will tattoo you up with our Amigo Tattoos and make you members in training. Looking forward to maybe meeting you guys!!! We won't be hard to find....just introduce your selves when you see one of us.
    Last edited by Face Down; 02-21-2010 at 01:43 PM.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

thanks guys. Can't wait for the tat's!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast