Thread: Any suggestions

Any suggestions

my girl friend and i like to be clean shaven down there. is there any suggestion on a better way to stay hairless with out shaveing all the time? i mean hair remover from what i read are not realy made for those parts of the body so much. but they are made for the areas around but not the direct are.can anyone help us please. thank you

Hi David,

I'm afraid to say this subject has been done to death on these boards. Do a search on "shaving", "pubes" & "waxing" that sort of thing, it will provide days of reading I'm sure.

The other problem is - you may well have asked 1000 people if they like pink or blue better, everyone has their own personal way of getting rid of unwanted hair. It depends on what works best for your skin and i'm afraid trial and error is the only way to find out.

Some people will tell you waxing is best... when it might make you red and lumpy for a week. Others will say shortening and then shaving is best, when you might find that it's not close enough. As for creams... very hit and miss, usually down to the type of hair you have and how sensitive your skin is. And of course, your girlfriend will differ from you.

I know that's not the answer you wanted, but do a search and see if the results from previous threads are helpful.
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

I would say for the most part the folks have it narrowed down to 2 selections as the best...shaving or waxing...if you are not leaving anytime soon, give them each a shot to see which one you like best....we of the shaven clan....

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"
    Last edited by weliveinvegas; 11-19-2009 at 05:41 PM.

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

For me B shaving works with a little bit of zinc oxide on the shaved areas before we go. For C she had done the wax and was not pleased. So we shave and touch up as required. The zinc oxide does the trick
    B&C
    NYE2010
    DIF