Thread: Wendy (and Ted's) trip report WW 2009

Wendy (and Ted's) trip report WW 2009

Ok, after 9 trips…best flight and trip down ever! Arrived 25 minutes early. One guy on the way to the bus was talking to us, Ted asked where they were going “Breezes”, he asked us, “Hedonism 3”, he literally went “OH” completely horrified and walked away! I laughed so hard and said to Ted, “We’re the freaks! Woo Hoo!” Enough said about that.

Wild Women Vacations, aka Beth and Robert showed us another great week. We enjoyed our talks with Robert and give him and Beth big kudo’s for all they do that we never would even think about, especially behind the scenes, to make this a wonderful vacation for all of us. During breakfast one morning Robert, Juiciberri, Ted and I shared stories and a lot of laughs. It’s good to reconnect with everyone after a year apart.

There are so many people who made this our best trip yet! Hanging with all of our friends, old and new, Wild Women and Kink (we even saw a few friends from the Wild Bunch), is always the best time! Some high points are “the word of the day” woohoo!! 55 Chevy--Woodstock and talking about the bonfire…hang em! Rebel at dinner…Very funny, never seen him that toasted! Uni for my special treat at the suite party!! (Thank you!!!) Being suspended at the tribal party..very cool until Ted dumped 2 glasses of ice water on me, then it was extremely cold! Hot & Emmy and I doing the wet tee shirt contest. Hot, kudo’s to you! You are great! The hypnosis class was very cool…I promise to control Ted around all of you! But seriously, I can’t wait to tell you all of the things we have found that we can use it for…Men can have the feeling of multiple orgasms!! Amazing stuff…we’ll tell you about it next year. Lol The quad pool party…thank you for getting all those knots to fit so nicely Uni! The kink fashion show was fun, wearing expensive corsets and strutting around, Kali you are so cool to let me participate… The suite parties—Thanks for taking care of explaining things to the newbie for me Juiciberri! Carolyn thanks for running condom patrol…some people! Lol Public Sex in the new stand between the nude pool and the Scotch Bonnet…with my husband…perfect…surf in the background, whips cracking over in the dungeon!! Doesn’t get any better than that…until the damn security guard showed up. He left us alone though, thankfully we were done! Concentration breaker!! Lol Bill and Tina were very good sports! As was Master E! Ted told Bill that I was going to bring in the girl that we had a great threesome with the year before…it was Mistress Emma! (Just a fact checker…no we did not have a threesome with Mistress Emma!) Dave and Darlene for always being around to have fun! Jim and Kim, you were funny! You will have to go with us again!! It was great meeting Sandy and Howard, they are fun people! Brian, the single guy from our bus, was a kick…got him hooked up to be a demo bunny for the cocksucking class!! He was a great guy. Everyone had great costumes this year!! Perv, you and Ted played off each other so cool! It was amazing to see how many women tried to make your dildo light up! I thought I was going to choke on my drink when Ted said “you can’t give a good handjob, I made it light up” the first time!! lol

Best one liner of the week “He fucking sells ice cream to kids????” You know who you are!! (and we are all shuddering at the thought! But were laughing like crazy when you said it!!) lol

One not so great part…the female genital class…I was the kissing demo bunny and after she kissed me went on to lecture for 10 mins. about herpes…very scary until she mentioned that she didn’t have it! (Note to self, no volunteering to be a demo bunny without knowing the instructor!) Plus, of all the classes we have taken during our trips, this was the worst!

We saw a lot of the same old stuff…girls crying on beach chairs, fights, etc. (thankfully not in our group). Felt bad for them…then partied and enjoyed my own vacation. Rebel has decided that I would not make a very good shrink because I would take care of it all in one visit…a couple outside the restaurant were fighting…my advice “do you love her? do you love him? Then grow up, talk it over, get over it and enjoy your vacation!” Yes, I was drunk! But only one night, and the first time I’ve been that drunk in years! (PS sorry again Rebel)

Rebel and I talked at length about sharks one day in the pool that were circling people other than us…he put it very eloquently… When the ship goes down and the guy next to you goes under, you know a shark got him but you are thinking, thankfully it’s not me!! Lol go Rebel!!

Ted (LactoseFreeLove) pulled Juiciberri into the pool after she got dressed for lunch, one day though I think he almost had her convinced that he saved her, not pulled her in. We all told her not to trust him…

The EC’s were mostly new…one poor girl, it was her 3rd day and she didn’t know what Kink week was. She learned. They were a little slow to start at the beginning of the week but we showed them how to have fun and they were warming up by the end. I passed the “double dong” torch to the EC’s. Made sure to tell them NOT to insert it in anyone as it was a pool game toy, (hopefully, they won’t all be at the drugstore next week!) but made them promise to use it once a week with the guests! Brought home 4 bottles of rum…hot damn, stocked for the next 2 years!! (Thanks CJ) Lol

Dining room was awful for Hedoween…not enough seats for everyone there. Although, we did get to meet and sit next to a nice couple from NYC. The staff (a bunch of new trainees) does clear everything very quickly though (hold on to your plate if you are not done yet!). We found that the dinning staff was great a usual, the bartenders amazing as always (especially our little Kinky Katie), maid service was wonderful. I did get asked by a staff member if I had extra cigs I could give him, told him no, then he asked me if I needed any…lol. Christine at the front desk was perfect as always and very helpful. The Scotch Bonnet was awful this time. If they had fries, they didn’t have coca bread, vise versa, and the service wasn’t as good there as other places on the resort. Both restaurants were good. The main dinning room was better than normal.

Trip home, our flight was delayed 45 mins. by customs boarding and going through every bag. Turned out to be a good thing because we got to see Uni and Flip one last time before we boarded. We love you guys!! It would NOT be the same without you!! (Shut up TED!!)

Carolyn – Ted and I are thinking about adding a webpage for hedo things. We’ll see how it goes. Also, we love the haircut!!

I won’t name names….but it was so damn funny to see the napkins from Pastafari turned into a hat…everyone thought one thing, I thought “Dunce cap?” Only kidding!! You two were great! I am glad we got to spend time with you!

Kim and Jim--- We would have loved to have spent more time with you – but truthfully – you were friends with Crystal – and we don’t particularly care for her. (Teds comment)

All in all, we had a fantastic time, probably our best trip ever! Thank you all for making it so amazing!! We made more great friends and had fun catching up with all of our old ones!! I am sure that I’ve left someone out and didn’t mean to…rum affects my brain! There were many more great moments, but I really don’t want to embarrass anyone! Lol Ted and I got closer as we always do during a H3 vacation…Love that man!! We will see you next November!!
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

We forgot someone who makes us smile every year!! They are the most in love couple second to us and they are always having fun which makes our trip fun and next year we are doing dinner!! MidWest and Mrs. We love you!!
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

good report, So glad you had a great time. ( and yes you are going back TED LOL)
    I love you two and I don't think I would have as much fun with out you. maybe we can get together in Vegas woo hoo hedo gos to Vegas that would make a great movie..
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com