Thread: "Hi! Wanna fuck?" vs. Exclusive Polyamorous Relationships

truth in advertising
    Last edited by Mars & Venus; 01-25-2010 at 11:05 PM.

Great Post

I like your post, I hope you get honest answers. Will follow it and may even contribute, after I see where it is going.

Hedo III January 15 to 22, 2010

Interesting topic...I would think there are variable levels in both populations. I think some people are put off at a 'hi wanna fuck'...swingers or not. (Not to say there aren't exceptions even if one is put off by such things!) Personally even if I'm dating someone who says that it is a rarity that I would say yes and hop on. Perhaps there is some gender differences as well. As a female I enjoy the flirting innuendo to get the old biochemical juices in the brain going...after all the largest sex organ we have is our brains, right? I am not at all saying I side with the communal marriage people, especially at a venue like Hedo, however perhaps a balance of the two. A loose friendship perhaps. Nothing so much as deep emotional attachments but nothing so brisk as fuck and flee...more of someone you could have drinks/dinner or go to a movie with BUT not the person (people) you call when you're boyfriend leaves you. Though I would say bell curves fit the mass majority of all things. I am a newbie...or rather my first trip to hedo is in January. I haven't been involved in the swingers lifestyle...YET. (key word )

So....where did you copy and paste THAT from?????.......

We've been lightly involved in the lifestyle, have gone to a local lifestyle clubs a few times, enjoyed ourselves, but we've pretty much kept it to light play between the females. We go for the atmosphere, tolerant adult views and open conversations. I think we've only been once since we started going to Hedo in '07, who wants to waste money going to a dark club, when I could save it away and spend a week at "home"? Where the people are even more fun and open-minded. In our experience though, we've never felt harassed or pressured, either at the club, or at hedo. What I've noticed is that even if you don't accept a hi, wanna fuck? offer as long as you are polite, and don't act offended or put out, most will accept a simple no with aplomb. It doesn't bother us when someone does come up with a hi, wanna fuck? approach, but chances are we aren't going to accept that offer unless we already know you. We take it as a compliment, you know, that we are a fun attractive couple that they would like to get to know better. We like to have at least a loose friendship with a couple or individual before we play. We started a very promising relationship with a couple that were fun and engaging during our last trip, and if we hadn't been interrupted, would have probably seen how far it could go. Unfortunately, we didn't meet them until the last couple of days of our trip, so we didn't get a chance to try again before we got deported back to the states.LOL Maybe next time. If you hadn't noticed by my stories I guess we'd be considered newbies to swinging though we have been around the lifestyle for a while. We've only had 3 encounters, 1 mmf, 2 ffm, and unfortunately we picked the wrong f for the ffm, I like responsive women, and she was not that. All 3 encounters were with people that we already had at least a passing friendship with. Well time for me to stop rambling and hit some other threads.
    J