Thread: best time to visit

best time to visit

Thanks everyone for your help with my last question

Now I'm curious about the best time to visit. I will definately look at the schedule to see what's going on but what about seasonal differences? It seems like Nov is a popular time?? I live in the Cold Northeast US and I would love to go say.. March. when I've totally had enough winter-ya know?? But what's it like there in March? I'm assuming it's always pretty warm there but is it overly rainy? Hurricane season? Pretty quiet? I'm assuming many go over sping break which could fall in March/April but I'm just wondering if it's a popular time of year or not.

Thanks again!

The last three times we have went in November, (Best time to go). Two times in April, One the Last of September and Halloween. Going back in November this year.

Spanksgiving is the best :>}
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

We went this past March and had a great time, but we heard from others that it was there slow season. There wasn't a whole lot of people there. However, we heard the last week of October around Halloween and the first week of November during Hedo's anniversary is the best time to go. Thefore, we booked our trip for those weeks. Only 5 more weeks to go!! Anway, we were wondering if anyone else has been there during those times, and what is it like??
    Born to be wild