Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's going Nov 14th - 21st 2009?

Who's going Nov 14th - 21st 2009?

Hi All,

I know we have plenty of time before we go to Hedo II for our first time and are probably posting this too soon, but we are so jazzed and excited about going...We would like to find others that plan to be there the same time as us. -

Would like to meet others on here first so that we kinda know some people before getting there.

C&B
    Chuck & Becky

HEDO 2 NOVEMBER 14-21 , 2009 - Lovevoodoo Fest
    HEDO 2 NOVEMBER 13-20 , 2010 - Lovevoodoo Fest
    HEDO 2 January 19-26 , 2013 - LS Month - Toms Trips

Next Trip - Hedo 2 November 7-15, 2014 - LoveVoodoo Fest

LoveVooDoo

We will arrive on the 21st, but I am aware of a very large lifestyle takeover by the LoveVooDoo group for your week. They claim to have all the nude rooms blocked for the week.

We usually go the Wednesday before Thanksgiving week but delayed our trip this year as we are not interested in being there during a large lifestyle takeover.

You can check them out here:
    http://www.hedonismfest.com/?p=rates

We have a nube ocean view jacuzzi terrace room booked...so we are set
    Chuck & Becky

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_Becky View Post
    We have a nube ocean view jacuzzi terrace room booked...so we are set
    Wow - even more incentive to hang out with you two

We're getting into MoBay around 12:30 on the 14th. Can't wait to see you and everone else who will be there!

Talking We Finally Booked!

We pulled the trigger (no, not THAT trigger, Chuck ) and booked our room today! I couldn't be more excited!

We are actually on the prude side in a garden view room. We figure as long as there's a bed in the room we're all good

And maybe if we play our cards right we'll get to see Becky and Chuck's room anyway. Wooohooooooo!

As an aside, my husband and I are not only first timers to Hedo, but we're first timers to any exposure to "the lifestyle". Just so you know that not everyone going with the group is all "lifestylers"...just FYI to anyone hesitating to book that week for that reason We'd love to see people down there that we met on the site beforehand!

- A and R

"Be good...but if you can't be good, at least be good at it!"

As an aside, my husband and I are not only first timers to Hedo, but we're first timers to any exposure to "the lifestyle". Just so you know that not everyone going with the group is all "lifestylers"...just FYI to anyone hesitating to book that week for that reason We'd love to see people down there that we met on the site beforehand!

Ditto...... - We too are hedo virgins and first timers to any exposure to the "lifestyle" But are jazzed to be going, besides we hear what happens at hedo stay at hedo so come on and post here if you plan on being there in Nov. We would love to hear from you!!
    Last edited by Chuck_Becky; 04-21-2009 at 09:04 PM.
    Chuck & Becky

Hi Anita,

I *heard* that the big group let go some of the rooms they were holding...so maybe not as big a group as originally thought/hoped?

Have fun to all!!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Look forward to meeting all that week. This is our third trip, 2nd to II and 2nd that week. We met many great folks that week last year. As much as folks talk about the "lifestyle" it is surely available if you want to persue the opportunity, but from our experience when folks bring it up they are up front and respectful. They may ask and if it's not your thing then "No Problem"

We are not in the "lifestyle" but have made some great friends "playing" here and there. I know there will be many folks from the love voodoo group and I welcome them, there will also be many others who have been going that week for a long time and as is the Hedo tradition we will all have an amazing time.

Now with all that said, C&B I am very jealous of the hot-tub room. We tried to book it and were told no more were available. Not only do those rooms have the hot tub, but from our visit to one of them, they seem to be a little nicer rooms overall. So what night are you hosting "late night drinks in the hot-tub"?
    Hedo 2 Nov 12-20

Ok guys, don't drink all the rum, we do not arrive until the 25th. Hope you have fun, we have always visited during Lifestyles weeks, we have a blast, we do not swing, but can be some very fun loving "nilla" friends...
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

Blog Entries
    Hey Guys...We Get in on the 14th as well and We have A nude/jacuzzi (hey neighbor )
    room.. We Went last year With the Lovevoodoo group..(www.lovevoodoo.com *koko&tseven*). Absolute,hands Down best time ever!!! They Rock!! Never Been to HedoII However!! Hope To see You all....

smooches.

Wink Cruzer and Blondie

We are headed in Jun 19-27. Can't wait

We're BOOKED for November 18 thru 22. Can't wait to see what Hedo2 is all about, as we've been to Hedo3 twice and LOVED it!! We know that it all depends on the "crowd" and if this forum is any indication as to what we should expect with the crowd, let us just say "WOO~HOO"!!!! Feel free to keep in touch!!!! xoxo kelnjo

Quote Originally Posted by kelnjo View Post
    We're BOOKED for November 18 thru 22. Can't wait to see what Hedo2 is all about, as we've been to Hedo3 twice and LOVED it!! We know that it all depends on the "crowd" and if this forum is any indication as to what we should expect with the crowd, let us just say "WOO~HOO"!!!! Feel free to keep in touch!!!! xoxo kelnjo

We agree if this crowd is any indication of what to expect.....OMG is this going to be a BLAST !!

182 days till PARY TIME !!
    Chuck & Becky

Jo and I will be there from the 13th - 21st. This will be our 6th trip, once to H3 and H2 every year since. There are a lot of good people that return each year. The Love Voo Doo group should be a fun addition. We look forward to meeting everyone.

I know at least 2 from the Nov group who are lots of fun. Good to see you back on the boards. But I think we need to see an Avitar above your name!
    Hedo 2 Nov 12-20

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast