Thread: Hedo 3 Christmas/New Years Fun!

Smile Hedo 3 Christmas/New Years Fun!

Hello all, Lisa and I are planning a trip to Hedo 3 over christmas and new years! Anyone else escaping "the traditional holiday" this year? We are committed to fun; specifically, we love tennis, fishing and socializing -- meeting new and interesting people. Does it seem extreme to run away from everyone else's expectations and angst by going to Jamica? I'm hoping that a few of you can relate to us. It would be great to get to know some like minded folks before we hit the beach... Anyone up for deep sea fishing or tennis? Looking forward to living a couple full/fun days with some great people - Will we see you there?

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_Lovers View Post
    Hello all, Lisa and I are planning a trip to Hedo 3 over christmas and new years! Anyone else escaping "the traditional holiday" this year? We are committed to fun; specifically, we love tennis, fishing and socializing -- meeting new and interesting people. Does it seem extreme to run away from everyone else's expectations and angst by going to Jamica? I'm hoping that a few of you can relate to us. It would be great to get to know some like minded folks before we hit the beach... Anyone up for deep sea fishing or tennis? Looking forward to living a couple full/fun days with some great people - Will we see you there?
    We'll be there Dec. 28-Jan. 2. There is a social group set up:
    http://www.4hedonism.com/forums/group.php?groupid=13
    H3, March 22-28, 2009
    H2, October 9-15, 2010
    H2, October 8-15, 2011
    H2, May 16-24, 2014

“Don’t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright” -- Bob Marley

We'll be there too Dec. 26 to Jan 2 at Hedo 3...then moving to H2 for Jan 2-5th to check out the other side...
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Hello you 2 :)

We will be in Hedo III also during xmas and NY... from dec 19 till jan 2..

We sure would luv to have a little or alot of chat before heading there also..

Welcome aboard...and count the days tilll it happen

John and Rachel.. from canada !!

Hey Guys, nice to meet you, Jo- & I will be @ III from 12/29 till 1/6, I have always wanted to charter a boat for fishing, sounds like a good idea, lets talk. Do you know waht is running that time of year? Mark
    Jo- & Mark

fishing

Thanks all for responding. I can't stop thinking about this trip; the whole planning and pre-excitement stuff is a load of fun for us. And this site is so feeding my planning addiction.

a good charter boat can normally handle 6 people for a flat rate that includes lunch, rods, bait, license and all... So it will be great to get some interested folks togather and rope a 100 lb monster marlin or tuna from the depths of the atlantic gulf waters. Tuna, Marlin, Wahoo and Dolphin should be plentiful to a skilled charter boat captian in this area of the world.

Does anyone have any information about how crowded the place will be while we are there? From what I've seen after christmas is better than before.

Thanks all for responding. I can't stop thinking about this trip; the whole planning and pre-excitement stuff is a load of fun for us. And this site is so feeding my planning addiction.

a good charter boat can normally handle 6 people for a flat rate that includes lunch, rods, bait, license and all... So it will be great to get some interested folks togather and rope a 100 lb monster marlin or tuna from the depths of the atlantic gulf waters. Tuna, Marlin, Wahoo and Dolphin should be plentiful to a skilled charter boat captian in this area of the world.

Does anyone have any information about how crowded the place will be while we are there? From what I've seen after christmas is better than before.
    From what we have heard, the resort is sold out...
    Jo- & Mark

Right now H3 is sold out...rooms do become available as someone cancels so hope is not entirely lost yet. Over christmas it is slow...about 20% occupancy and will start building quickly right after...By monday after Xmas it will be 100% full and stay that way well into January. The majority of our group arrive the Saturday and Sunday...New Years week is always a blast and energy level is high, each year differs slightly with the people there...but we've yet to have a negative experience!
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Blog Entries
    I will be there from dec 29th to jan 9th. I will be alone . But all is fun. If anyone is looking for a fishing buddy- count me in!!