Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Akward!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Akward!!!!!!

AWKWARD!!!!
    OMG!!
    I thought that I would share this with you guys.

I was on Facebook today and I was browsing through an aquaintances photo albums and saw some Hedo pictures.

I send him a playful message saying Do you Hedo?

Well.. He starts dancing around his answer and I thought that he was being a little playful but a couple of seconds later, I noticed that he was not amused in the least. He said that he was on a day pass ect... ect... Excuse, excuse...

We live in a conservitive town and I was excited to find someone that Hedo's. I guess I might have caught him off guard or I really opened a can of worms. OOPs..

Thing is... If you do not want people to know that you have been to Hedo, don't post your pictures of it.

Oh well.

Maybe his wife didn't go with him? Or doesn't know? Or he's a closet swinger? Sounds like he wants to keep his private life private. But yes, he shouldn't post pics that Hedo people can recognize as Hedo. Then again, he should know that Hedo people don't care and are usually discreet. Interesting...................................
    Liz & Chris

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's a bummer that many can't be upfront and out of the closet, but in a shame based society, that's what we put up with.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

It's a shame that we have to worry about being judged!

On the other hand...why would you post pictures publicly if you aren't willing to be asked about it? If I had a reason to be discreet I wouldn't take even the slightest chance of posting anything that looked remotely like Hedo!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

We put whatever pictures we could get away with on FB along with a great big "HEDO" sign. We have nothing to hide. I think it's a TERRIFIC conversation starter. Deep down, everybody want to get nekkid. They just need to find an excuse to do it. Right????

On facebook and myspace we go by awolinhedo I am guessing that kinda says it all...though we do not advertise in the vanilla world where we vacation, if asked, we do not
    avoid questions if asked.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

In our case we have some friends who know we went to hedo and it's no big deal while other friends we just tell them we go to breezes in jamaica.

Now on the other hand, our 22 year old son came across our hedo pictures, no nudes, just shots of the place. Anyway he confronts his mother. Talk about awkward, lisa almost died on the spot of embarrasment, especially when he wanted to know if we were swingers, me I haven't stopped laughing since lisa told me.

The person you questioned may be very open AT Hedo, but needs to keeps a low profile at home. Some people have bosses (or higher ups) that would get rid of your ass because of their own uptight nature. So it may be more of a security issue for their livelihood. In a perfect world no one judges. If you happen to find that world, please let me know

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dlscuba View Post
    ... Now on the other hand, our 22 year old son came across our hedo pictures, no nudes, just shots of the place. Anyway he confronts his mother. Talk about awkward, lisa almost died on the spot of embarrasment, especially when he wanted to know if we were swingers, me I haven't stopped laughing since lisa told me.
    lol.....priceless...been there did that....good to know we were not the only ones...FYI, our son and his wife went with us in 2008...see what you have to look forward too..

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

My daughter once cautioned us to "watch out for the orgies" as we were heading out to a Hedo trip. That girl!! She would love to come to H2, but would only do prude side...this from a go-go dancer!
    Liz & Chris

Both of our boys have known we go to Hedo since they were around 14. We never explained what "Hedo" was, just say it casually - when they were curious I'm certain they both looked it up.

We've already had the talk with our older son (now 22) when he was 17. He wants to go to Hedo himself.

He was told....we have squatters rights and if he ever books a trip he has to make certain we aren't already going that week and book around us.

I know others who's kids have gone at the same time...not going to happen for me especially since I think my son would be wilder than I am and that would be too much to have to witness! LOL

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Flash back!!!

redacted
    Last edited by Mars & Venus; 01-26-2010 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    "Go-Go Dancer". That's a term you don't hear much anymore
    Very true, but that's what the girls at SPIN in Minneapolis are called. They keep their clothes on (but they aren't wearing much!). : )
    Liz & Chris

Blog Entries
    You guys make me giggle. LOL

just my two cents. if you don't want people to know you went to hedo, then don't post pics on one of the most widely viewed websites. or be cautious as to who you accept as friends so thats your sight is not open to prudes.
    May 6 - 11, 2009 Hedo III
    Suffering from DIF - Next trip to Hedo III
    August 2010

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast