Thread: Yooper II

Thumbs up Yooper II

We are a fun-loving couple in our 50's looking for people that are going to HedoII March 14-21 2010.We have been to HedoII 6 times, HedoIII twice and never had a dull moment. We have a mystery that has to be solved; I have found all of the hidden hot tubs in both places except for the one by the tennis courts at HedoII.Any clues? Also,does anyone know if they fixed the bridge by the waterslide? they told us last year it was too costly to fix. I will bring posts myself and fix it for a case of beer. Can,t wait to go from snow to bungalow. keep the rum flowing!
    Last edited by roncur; 10-22-2009 at 05:58 PM.

H2

I can't tell you exactly where that hottub is but i have been in it. It is secluded in some bushes close to the tennis courts and gift shop area.

The bridge is not fixed.

IRIE

The hot tub is right off the path, that goes around the tennis courts. searched it out last visit during the day, and then, still almost didn't find it at 2am.... Mayby they move it just to 'screw' with us..... (lol) So where at H2 are the other one????
    Oh Boy, Is this GREAT!!!!!!
    Flounder, Delta House

the hidden hot tub.

Thank you for all the information now i can get a good nights sleep. the frist thing i am going to do in march 14 2010 is to look for the hot tub at the tennis courts. with all the monney they take in you would think they would fix the bridge.that is so nice up there looking down on every thing.

hidden hot tubs? i'm confused! We are going to III for our 3rd trip. Is there something I'm missing?

No- as far as I know there are no hidden hot tubs at H3- 6 trips you would think I would have run across one since we have made good use of pretty much all the nooks and crannieson the resort!
    Nick (and the sassy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by m31155a View Post
    hidden hot tubs? i'm confused! We are going to III for our 3rd trip. Is there something I'm missing?
    9 trips to Hedo 3, have never found any secret hot tubs, but honestly since the party is on in the nude pool, we are rarely out of the water other than to get something to eat or go to the restroom...course in our 2 trips to Hedo 2 we didn't look for any secret hot tubs either..

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

I am talking about hedo 2 not hedo 3. You have a hot tub on the nude side, one on the Prude pool, on the prude beach, one behind the prude housing towards Sandals, and,supposedly, one by the tennis courts.

OK just to make sure we didn't miss a hot tub at H3 .There is one at the nude pool one at the quad pool and one at the night club ,but thats it right ???Hope were not missing any action anywere??
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime