Thread: Room Request ?

Room Request ?

Hi, first time at Hedo III, we booked Oceanview Prude side but will be spending our time at the nude side and would like suggestions on best rooms to stay in? We would like something on the 2nd floor.

Also how do we go about requesting the room?

thanks

An added bonus to the 800 and 900 buildings I am told, is that they are relatively quiet overnight compared to those in the quad or next to the nude pool. Many a late night we have slept with the fan in the bathroom on as white noise in our ocean view nude room to drown out the bass back beat from the nude pool.
    Once the disco shuts down, the 800 and 900 buildings do not have much noise near them- good sleepin! And yes, you will have to sleep at some point!
    Nick (and the sexy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by NickandKitty View Post
    An added bonus to the 800 and 900 buildings I am told, is that they are relatively quiet overnight compared to those in the quad or next to the nude pool. Many a late night we have slept with the fan in the bathroom on as white noise in our ocean view nude room to drown out the bass back beat from the nude pool.
    Once the disco shuts down, the 800 and 900 buildings do not have much noise near them- good sleepin! And yes, you will have to sleep at some point!
    We had some good sleep when we last stayed at the Quad area. We stayed in the yellow building, directly above the hot tub. Lets say we were woke up a few times with moaning coming from the quad hot tub.
    Hedo III November 9th-16th

Quote Originally Posted by NickandKitty View Post
    Good to know, we (she) booked in the 800 building for the proximity to the ocean and the quiet for sleep time. Me personally I would have just booked in the nude hot tub but she says we need a bed for some activities so I guess I can allow that.

We had a prude oceanfront last time...very nice, quiet and secluded! Also very close to EVERYTHING. And we could be as naked or dressed as we wanted at any point.

We are getting a quad poolfront this next time...I wonder if we'll get any sleep!
    H3, March 22-28, 2009
    H2, October 9-15, 2010
    H2, October 8-15, 2011
    H2, May 16-24, 2014

“Don’t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright” -- Bob Marley

We've had bad luck with the 800/900 buildings but then I can sleep through just about anything late at night when I'm dead tired but in the mornings I tend to wake up easily.

The basketball bouncing in the courts in the mornings...or carts rattling across the courts as the housekeeping staff comes on duty can sound like it's in the same room with you as it echos the sound.

Now the 700 building was the quietest ocean view we've ever stayed in. For quiet the garden view is usually the best.

However the 800/900 buildings are still good and in close proximity to everything else at the resort. Though nothing is that far of a walk no matter which building you are in.

With the 800/900 you can still be nude when you walk to the nude pool/beach as you do not cross any areas where nudity is prohibited.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    ...The only time I was bothered by loud moaning, I just put my hand over her mouth and solved the problem
    lol...nice, thanks for the chuckle...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Nude moaning can only be ... inspirational!

Back beat of music you have heard all day and all night? Not so much ... I think one should take up moaning in self defense on those occasions!

we have been on the ground floor of the 800 building. Loved that room. walkout onto the sand. Only drawback was that we were not comfortable falling asleep with the bathroom window open - worried about theives (not the staff but other guests)

we have also been on the second floor in the quad. we would have liked to sleep with the windows open, but many nights were too loud (hot tub) and not the moaning, just the people who speak louder as they get drunker. It probably would have been relaxing (or inspiring) if we were listening to moaing, but the loud conversations were not.

i would say, get a room on the ground floor of the 800, as long as you don't mind sleeping with the windows closed.
    The more you drink the less you need your pants

NYE 2016/2017 - H2
    February 2014 - H2
    October 2013 - H2
    November 2012 - H2
    February 2012 - H2
    NYE 2010/2011 - H2
    January 2010 - H2
    February 2009 - H3
    February 2008 - H3

We really enjoyed our Oceanview nude side suite. It was on the second floor on the far corner. That way we didn't get the full noise of the nude pool but could set a wonderful view or activities later! The only noise problem was the occasional moaning by the swinging bed but I don't call that a problem. In fact it woke us up and reminded us why we were there!!!

we have been getting a ground floor quad for the past 4 years. My wife and I really like to hear and be heard, "maoaning". Never had a problem with noise in the quad area, at least when we go to bed, somewhere around 3 to 4 am. we usually sleep in late, missing breakfast many mornings. Al

Last year we had 2nd floor Prude Ocean view(900 building). We loved it. Our window looked right at the sex tower. Saw alot of great shows. We requested the same for this year. It was nice to have the window open all night. There was just 1 time that it was noisy. It was prob. 3 am and 2 guys were playing basketball in complete darkness. I got up and "asked" them to quit and they did. A few times we got woke up about 8 with guys playing b-ball but it was ok. We needed food and mimosas.

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by biking View Post
    Hi, first time at Hedo III, we booked Oceanview Prude side but will be spending our time at the nude side and would like suggestions on best rooms to stay in? We would like something on the 2nd floor.

Also how do we go about requesting the room?

thanks
    We prefer room 717, OVN Suite. We have had that room the last 5 trips, we simply asked out T/A and they contacted the resort for us. The request is that though, just a request. A couple times the room was occupied and we had to wait a day or so to get it, but we were accommodated when it became available.

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by weliveinvegas View Post
    We prefer room 717, OVN Suite.
    Well, I guess you feel the suites are worth it! Does the suite get anything besides some extra seating area around the corner?

We usually get the building overlooking the nude pool (is that 600), 3rd floor as we like the view (or maybe just like to be "on top"!). Yes it is a 2-edged sword since there is the noise from the late night "action". But WTF, it's Hedo.

What's the building that isn't either Quad or Ocean, is that 500 (between Quad and 600)? Now THAT would be the quietest.
    Kinks think we're Swingers,
    Swingers think we're Kinks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Xceptional View Post
    Well, I guess you feel the suites are worth it! Does the suite get anything besides some extra seating area around the corner?

We usually get the building overlooking the nude pool (is that 600), 3rd floor as we like the view (or maybe just like to be "on top"!). Yes it is a 2-edged sword since there is the noise from the late night "action". But WTF, it's Hedo.

What's the building that isn't either Quad or Ocean, is that 500 (between Quad and 600)? Now THAT would be the quietest.
    Our first few trips we had the standard OVN room. We now prefer the suites. There is a bigger sitting area with a sofa and a couple chairs. The fridge is stocked daily with bottled Jamaican..not Red Stripe....beer...soda and water...we do think it is worth it to us...if you want to try a suite in that building on the third floor, the room number is 619....and yes....the 500 building is the Gardenview rooms...

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com