Thread: Games at Hedo?

Games at Hedo?

I've heard about the games played at Hedo. Can somebody who is a veteran of Hedo explain to me some of the games that are played there? I played the sex version of Truth Or Dare a couple of times on campus but I've heard of the bodyshots that take place on the bar or in the nude pool side and every. So can somebody please explain the different games that are played at Hedo, how often it is played, etiquette for the games and if man who is traveling single play these games.

Thank you.

Depends on the EC's. They do trivia for hedo bucks, wet T shirt contest, frozen T shirt contest where they hand you a frozen T shirt and the first one to get it unravalled and put on wins. Body painting contests. Human sundae contests, where someone gets decorated with ice cream and fixings and someone has to lick it all off.
    As for the single male, if your invited to play, play, if its a couple thing. Sometimes there is a wife that wants to play a game but hubby does not, and willing to let someone fill in.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

last march i pulled a muscle and the wife picked one of the single males to play a game while i watched and they won a bottle of rum. never met the person before but he looked alone and needed someone to get him motivated. a good time was had by all.