Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Omg wild women week oct -nov best week ever

Omg wild women week oct -nov best week ever

I just seen the Itinerary for the wild women Group OMG this is going to be the best ever if you have not booked then Please do so You have to book with First Traval to get to join in on the fun If you have booked change it now to come and join all the fun with us...

CAll Robert

info@wildwomenvacations.com

1-888-242-1055

To our Wild Women’s Week guests:

Your erotic Hedonism III vacation is almost here. We are looking forward to another fun filled adventure in Jamaica.

Ladies, you will have the opportunity to meet new friends and possibly explore some of your most secret fantasies if you so desire.

This upcoming Wild Women/Kink In The Caribbean week marks the 9th year we have shared the same week at Hedonism III. Over the years our two groups have become closer and some of our ladies have even crossed over to the “Dark Side” to the surprise and delight of their partners. Most members of Kink are some of the nicest people you will meet and by far the most unique you will ever come across. Their lifestyle truly represents a different kind of loving so as we tell everyone, get ready for sensory overload. This week has always been our favorite.

The organizers of Kink and Wild Women have talked many times about our guests intermingling as much as possible when not at our own private events. This year we have taken that concept to its highest level ever by sharing a beach party and a couple of themed costumed events. This will bring the erotic energy on property to a fevered pitch. We will emphasize the more important ones by offering three (3) couples, two (2) complimentary nights for a return trip to Hedonism III for their extended participation and imaginative costuming.

Saturday October 31st is Hedoween and we are celebrating this grizzly evening with a choice of costumes. First comp coupon is up for grabs.

1) Vampire’s Kiss which can be Vampire, Dracula, Elvira, Morticia Addams, Succubus, Devil, Demons, The Walking Dead, Zombie OR
    2) Evil Twinz which is a His and Hers sets of costumes. This may be a bit more difficult to put together but use your imagination. As long as you both look alike, it will work. (Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum)

We will give out a handful of GLO bracelets to be worn by some of our repeat ladies during Saturday evening’s buffet dinner which will begin about 7:30 – 8:00. If in costume, please approach us so we know you and become eligible to win one of the comp coupons. This will also be a convenient way to have first introductions to other members of the Wild Women’s group. We will have tables reserved at the buffet.

Sunday 5:30 PM all will meet formally for the first time at the Piano Bar for a Meet and Greet Catered Cocktail Party. Sorry, clothing is required. Let the festivities begin. There will be plenty of introductions as we try to break the ice quickly among the ladies. If you are shy, your hosts, Beth and Robert will be there to answer any questions or concerns.

Sunday 10:30 PM …Champagne Bisexual/Bi-curious Suite Party…Location: Suite 829 which is the 2nd floor of the Blue building behind the basketball court.

An invitation will be slipped under your door on Sunday. All are invited. Men can watch but not participate. In the past, we have had some very interesting evenings. Remember, you are not obligated to attend or participate in any activity if you do not feel comfortable. Sometimes it can get VERY wild, (we once had 13 women in the same bed at the same time, a new world’s record) while other times it may be a bit more subdued. It all depends on the guests. Dress: Casual to seductive

Monday (tentatively) 3:00 – 4:00 PM at the Wild Women’s Suite, two of the “Kink Girls” will be doing a demonstration on how to make love to your female partner in ways you may not have tried before. This is for LADIES ONLY. No men allowed. (They will survive) At this time, it is not 100% confirmed and will not be confirmed until we meet with them on property. Final announcement on this will be made at the Meet and Greet Sunday afternoon. If one or both bail on us, I guess we will ask for Wild Women volunteers.

Monday 10:30 PM…Intimate Encounters Suite Party. Tonight will be a repeat of Sunday nights suite party so for those who required an extra day to let your hair down, this should fit the bill. Dress: Minimal

Tuesday 1:00 – 6:00 PM Slippery When Wet Pervy Pool Party and Pool Float Pageant…Quad Pool. Get your chaise lounges secured along the perimeter early. Those who purchased Pool Front rooms will be happy they did. Wear any type of “fishy” fetish swimwear or just anything unusual. Liquid latex or body painted sea faring scene, mermaids, jaws, flipper, octopussy, siren.

If you have the chance bring along any inflatable “floaters” for the pageant. We want the entire Quad pool filled. ie rubber duckies are likely going to be popular, along with shark, dolphin and sea horse.

The resorts theme Tuesday night is pajama party at the disco which is fun but this night belongs to those in uniforms, uniforms, uniforms or “Weapons of Mass Seduction”. Military, cop, security guard, DEA, biohazard containment, men (and women) in black. If none of the above is an option use your imagination and ANY uniform will do. Tonight we will be giving away our second comp coupon.

Wednesday 11:00 PM until…Primitive Tribal Beach Party complete with bonfire, music, and some of the most unique entertainment you will ever see. Loincloth, fig leaves, tribal body paint, head hunter, Tarzan & Jane, wild animal or jungle. The last coupon will be given away tonight. Let us all prey for NO RAIN!!!Thursday 10:30 PM…Roman Decadence Suite Party. Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down. To those very naughty ladies who must be restrained, spanked, flogged or blindfolded to reach that perfect “O”, tonight is the night at our last official get together.

Our hospitality suite will always be available after Monday night’s party through Friday night to any of our guests who wish to engage in private activities. Champagne, wine, toys, condoms and lube will be available 24/7. During this Wild/Kinky week, we attempt to allow our guests the opportunity to explore as many fantasies and secret desires as possible. Our suite provides a secured venue to experiment. “What Happens at Hedonism III REALLY Stays at Hedonism III”.

For this week only in the spirit of cooperation, we are allowing all members of Kink In The Caribbean to attend any of our private parties. They MUST be Kink members. They will have their Kink ID lanyards around their necks. If they are not booked with either us or Kink, PLEASE to do not invite them to our private events. They will be turned away. No exceptions. Our guests will not be able to attend Kink’s private events as their members pay a much higher premium for the privilege.

If this is your first trip to Hedonism III, we promise it will be different than any other vacation you have ever experienced, especially this particular week, and we are looking forward to meeting everyone.

See you soon
    Beth and Robert Volin

I have been with this group 13 times it just gets better and better.. So get you ass up and book with us and have all the fun you can..

Please Im me with qustions I will be happy to talk to you. WE can chat , We can talk on the phone just let me know and i will help if I can..
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

Time to party with the Wild women Group!!!!

Get booked now would love to see all of you that may be going in OCT -NOV to join in 0n all the fun.. Don't miss out.....
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

FANTASTIC!

I can't wait! All my favourite things in one place for a whole week. I am going to be like an overexcited kid in sweet shop.
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

I seriously think I am going to have a really hard time sleeping!
    juiciberri
    Ripe as a peach, but juici as a berri

WWW.WILDWOMENVACATIONS.COM

Returning yet again???? Let's think January! Maybe even a Hedo party in Vegas? Who's with me??

Quote Originally Posted by Uniflip View Post
    FANTASTIC!

I can't wait! All my favourite things in one place for a whole week. I am going to be like an overexcited kid in sweet shop.
    Where else can you find a mix like this?
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Ouch!

You are absolutely right for sure. And we are bummed that we can't make it during this time. But as the great TA's that they are, Robert hooked us up with a great deal for 9/17 - 9/23 at H2.

Quote Originally Posted by juiciberri View Post
    I seriously think I am going to have a really hard time sleeping!
    Before or during WWV??

I know i will definitely have a hard time sleeping that week and probably a few days prior.
    Hedo2 Nov. 2007
    Hedo 2 Nov. 2008
    WWV OCT 31 -NOV 7 2009
    Hedo 2 Oct 30-Nov. 6 2010

PLEASE TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justeasy View Post
    Before or during WWV??

I know i will definitely have a hard time sleeping that week and probably a few days prior.
    Before and during! I can't sleep when there is so much to DO!
    juiciberri

Returning yet again???? Let's think January! Maybe even a Hedo party in Vegas? Who's with me??

I am so excited, I think I have just figured out how to add to one of my latex pieces to make an outfit.

Please can someone tell me what is the best shine for the outside and the best item to use to "Slide" into it... I know lube works...
    juiciberri

Oh ya baby 55 days and counting!!!

Talked with Robert yesterday and he even got us more excited. Starting to have that sleeping problem too
    Hedo2 Nov. 2007
    Hedo 2 Nov. 2008
    WWV OCT 31 -NOV 7 2009
    Hedo 2 Oct 30-Nov. 6 2010

PLEASE TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!!

I am so excited, I think I have just figured out how to add to one of my latex pieces to make an outfit.

Please can someone tell me what is the best shine for the outside and the best item to use to "Slide" into it... I know lube works...
    I use baby powder to slide into it I don't like the feel of lube.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

Before and during! I can't sleep when there is so much to DO!
    And if I know you you'll be passed out on the buss to the airport!

Talk to Uni those brits are way into latex! The shine thing only lasts for a little while. Tom will have to dedicate a pocket to the bottle to keep you well shined.

Love the new avatar woo hoo hot and sexy
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

Carolyn:

So, since there are "set" themes for Hedoween, are you still going with Catwoman? I have a backup planned other than the wonder woman, but I wanted to know what you are doing...

Since it called for something like a devil, I thought well, I have a red latex spanking skirt, matching red latex gloves, and red latex body paint. If I throw on some horns and a pitchfork, I'm a very naughty devil needing a spanking...

Let me know what you are doing....

PS thanks for the comment on my avatar. I almost got caught on the beach taking that one...
    juiciberri

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast