Thread: French first trip in Hedonism II

French first trip in Hedonism II

Hello,

My wife and I are french and live in the north east of France. It will be our first trip to Jamaica and Hedonism Resorts.

Excuse us, but we speak only School English.

We have discovered the Hedonism resorts by a german Travel Company, but they don't give few infomation about Hedonsim, but it's looks like fun. We have a reservation for five nights at Hedonism II in November 05 ( 30th october to 4th november ) and nine nights in Hedonism III from November the 4th to the 13th.

We don't know something about the rooms that we have reserved but we think it's on the prude side at Hedonism II and at the Quad Pool in Hedonism III.

Why have we booked in Hedonism?

We want to get naked the day , meet people, and swimming, scuba diving, Hobie Cat relax.

This is also possible in France, but we have read on the internet that we can dress up in PVC fashion at the evening for theme nights.

In our other holidays ( Maurtius, Asia, Dominican Republic, Martinique ), we must hide in the room ( and if we luck on the balcony ) for dress in sexy PVC outfit, chaps ,or catsuit.

Can sombody tell us, if we can go to the dinner with very sexy dresses, or PVC outfit and ,for example for my wife with nipple jewelry?

We try to read everything we find on internet. In France it isn't possible to find some information about Hedonsim.

Excuse us for our english and thanks forward for an answer.

good info

Hi, there! I did alot of research on this. I will be going with my boyfriend in early January for the first time. My travel agent gave some great information websites that I found very helpful. www.tripadvisor.com If you are good at navigating a website, you'll be able to get to "Hedonism II, Jamaica" and there are heaps of great trip reports(some bad). Do Not expect Hedo II to have first class rooms..The rooms are older. But who's going for the rooms, right? Hedo III has nicer, newer rooms even with jacuzzis, but I have a feeling you will like Hedo II better! Also: check www.biffsbunch.com and
    www.jamaicajim.com both sites have lots of pictures, links, and trip reporst, hotel descriptions, etc.
    You will definitely be able to wear anything you want...the more daring/sexy the better!! Especially on Pajama night. Many women wear only a G-String and pasties over the nipples, others have leather/latex, silk,anything you can imagine!!

Hedo III Nov 5th - 12th

There is a large fetish group that will be at Hedo III Nov 5th - 12th. Lots of PVC, Latex, Rubber, attire. You will most likely see all sorts of fetish dress as well as Slave and Master relationships, pony play, they have a different theme each year. We have been there atthe same time as this group 4 times, very interesting to say the least. Vist their WebSite for more information. I know they charge a premium price for access to all of thier functions. In any case your wife could easily go to dinner in a PVC thong and nipple clamps.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Don't forget to checkout the pictures here:

http://www.4hedonism.com/photos/

You'll see lots of examples of theme night wear. The only thing abnormal at Hedo is stuff that'd be normal at home.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Thank you very much for your answers. I didn't hope it was so fast.

And excuse us for our english.

You must be a wonderful people and we are now more excited to go to Hedonism. We have thousands of questions.

We don't expect to have five stars resort rooms because we are going there for the "lifestyle" and the fun. We want to do all what we can only do at home. The mirror on the ceiling in the room must be fun.

Are they places with shade on the nude beach in Hedo II and Hedo III ?

Is it possible to go to the main dining room for lunch ( at midday ) and I wear a PVC string with a T-shirt and my wife wears a string and a fishnet dress that put the nipples out. Is that allowed or must be the nipples covered. ( I have understand that she can't go topless to the main dining room but are the nipples allowed? ).

Thank you Hedovirgin1, Chris and Rebewolf ( your web site is wonderful ) for your indication that KINK group will be there. I'm going to look now on internet to have more information. Could you tell us more about this group if you have been four times with them. ( We don't like Bondage or SM but we like very much their outfits ).

Is kink a very private group or can we meet them ?

We hope other answers for tomorrow ( here in France it's nine P.M. now ) but in the States Afternnon begins.

We think the biggest problem is to talk on the nude beach or in the resort to speak with people in English but we'll try.

Both beaches have shade.

and my wife wears a string and a fishnet dress that put the nipples out.
    Usually fishnet is considered "covered." Although most people do not get dressed up for lunch, lunch is more casual/comfortable. But fishnets are common dinner attire.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

The Kink Group has a lot of members only parties. But the members of the group are usually pretty open to talking about their lifestyle. Each time we have been there they have had fashion shows and also had vendors with clothing and other things for sale. I am guessing you will like that.

Like Chris already said they will usually ask you to cover up in the dining areas. But a fishnet swimsiut cover and a g string will usually work.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Thank you for the answers.
    I try know to obtain more information in the Hedonism III forum.

Go to www.wordcrafting.com and buy Chris Santilli's "The Naked Truth about Hedo II". It's the best single source of accurate information about Hedo II.

Yes, you can wear just about anything, as sexy as possible, at any night's dinner, as long as certain body parts are nominally covered. Many people do exactly that. Nipple jewelry is fine, as long as there's *something* over it (even fishnet). Lunch is more casual: shorts and tops, bikinis, and so forth, but you can still wear anything you want as long as things are formally covered.

John & Carol

Cool

mc&mi,

No worries! Relax!! You are gong to have a fantastic time. We wish we could meet you, but we will be at H2 in early October (7-16) for our 2nd visit. You are gonna' have a fantastic time!

Your English is great. It's far better than many Americans. No problems mon.

B-&-C
    Bob n Cindy

Thank you for relax us. It's sue that we have thousands questions before our first trip. We do count the days before our departure to Jamaica and the both Hedo resorts. We would like meet people but they must speak slowly with us if you want that we unterstand you at the nude beach and at dinner and other meals. Why didn't we discover Hedo resorts before?
    We wish that is the resort where we can nude and my wife could wear sexy dresses and I also without shocking somebody. We're not the youngest and don't have perfect bodies ( we're normal )but we think we can do that.