Thread: Hedo II newbies - a few questions

Hedo II newbies - a few questions

We will be making our first visit to Hedo II the last week of October (26th – 30th). It will be our first extended vacation without kids for quite awhile. We are about to become empty nesters as our youngest is now 18. We are really looking forward to a week of sun and fun in the nude along with the “special” time we will get to spend with each other uninterrupted by the daily issues that we all have to deal with.

We have a few questions that I’m hoping you Hedo regulars can answer for us.

1) Are the public places like the main dining room, piano bar, disco etc…. air conditioned ?

2) The wife has a few medical issues that make it difficult to walk long distances. We will be staying on the nude side in an ocean view room, so I would suspect that the nude beach will be close but how far away are the main public places like the dining room, disco, etc……. Also does the resort offer any type of golf carts or the like, for rent to move around the resort?

3) What type of weather can we expect for the end of October? Water temperature at the beach?

Thanks in advance for you help. If you’re going to be there at the same time as us drop us a line. We are always looking to make new friends.

Bob & Bertha

Blog Entries
    hi me and wife going on the 31st oct first time too ..we are coming from scotland

The main dining area is not air conditioned. The piano bar and disco are air conditioned. Depending upon where you are staying in the ocean view nude section the walk to the main dining are is between 150 and 300 yards. There are steps involved and you walk up a slope. I did not see any golf carts, but there are small trucks that take peoples luggage. They may be willing to assist.

The Piano Bar and Pastafari restaurant are air conditioned but the main dinning room is not an enclosed space and has ceiling fans. The disco claims to be air conditioned but every time we walk out of the place it always seems cooler outside

We've not seen any scooters or wheelchairs at the resort but I believe you could negotiate from the dining area to a ground floor ovn rooms via a ramp by the spa.

If you need particular accommodating services I'd advise you to call the resort (or your TA) before hand and get it sorted out before you show up.

Have a great time!
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there's a field. I'll meet you there."

Thank you to everyone that has responded. The information received has been a great help.

B&B

Quote Originally Posted by bbreik87 View Post
    We will be making our first visit to Hedo II the last week of October (26th – 30th).

3) What type of weather can we expect for the end of October? Water temperature at the beach?

Bob & Bertha
    The sea temperature in Negril at the end of October will be...
    Delicious!
    The weather was constantly warm at that time last year, with 2 or 3 days when it rained a little and was more windy.
    Compared to the North of England at this time of year, it's bloomin' marvellous.
    xx