Hello,

My wife and I are french and live in the north east of France. It will be our first trip to Jamaica and Hedonism Resorts.

Excuse us, but we speak only School English.

We have discovered the Hedonism resorts by a german Travel Company, but they don't give few infomation about Hedonsim, but it's looks like fun. We have a reservation for five nights at Hedonism II in November 05 ( 30th october to 4th november ) and nine nights in Hedonism III from November the 4th to the 13th.

We don't know something about the rooms that we have reserved but we think it's on the prude side at Hedonism II and at the Quad Pool in Hedonism III.

Why have we booked in Hedonism?

We want to get naked the day , meet people, and swimming, scuba diving, Hobie Cat relax.

This is also possible in France, but we have read on the internet that we can dress up in PVC fashion at the evening for theme nights.

In our other holidays ( Maurtius, Asia, Dominican Republic, Martinique ), we must hide in the room ( and if we luck on the balcony ) for dress in sexy PVC outfit, chaps ,or catsuit.

Can sombody tell us, if we can go to the dinner with very sexy dresses, or PVC outfit and ,for example for my wife with nipple jewelry?

We try to read everything we find on internet. In France it isn't possible to find some information about Hedonsim.

Excuse us for our english and thanks forward for an answer.