Thread: Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?

In March of 2010 my wife and I are returning to Couples Negril for the third time. We love their nude beach there and meet some great friends but I have a desperate longing to be a Hedo newbie. I have even been asking her if we could get a day pass this year to check out hedo 2. I think she would be more receptive but had 2 different travel agents tell her if you're not comfortable with PDA's don't go. She only got into the nude beach thing this past year so thinks Hedo is a little too BOLD for her. Any thoughts from all you out there?

I never thought my wife would go for it, but she LOVED it. Just tell your wife to try it out for 1 day for you. If she gets uncomfortable, agree to go to the prude area. My hunch is that after a couple cocktails, she'll be the one dancing on the bar!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by brn2bnekid View Post
    In March of 2010 my wife and I are returning to Couples Negril for the third time. We love their nude beach there and meet some great friends but I have a desperate longing to be a Hedo newbie. I have even been asking her if we could get a day pass this year to check out hedo 2. I think she would be more receptive but had 2 different travel agents tell her if you're not comfortable with PDA's don't go. She only got into the nude beach thing this past year so thinks Hedo is a little too BOLD for her. Any thoughts from all you out there?
    Its a day pass...go, have fun...if it gets to much for her, tell her you will beat it back to Couples Negril when she says time to go...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Oh...and welcome to the boards...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

you don't have to do anything that you don't want to. If your uncomfortable at one location just go to another. If you don't want to see the PDA's nobody is really forcing you to look. Its not a big orgy on the nude side (okay not when I went anyway). Also the resort is pretty big. So you should have no problem moving somewhere else. Hedo is totally what you make it. I would get the day pass and do what you feel comfortable with. Make sure to check the theme nights so that you can have even more fun.

I'm in the same situation where I think we'll be doing a day pass at Hedo II. Does anyone know if it's close enough to walk from Couples Negril or should we get a cab?

Thanks!!!

thanks for the replies. This is why I like this forum. Everyone is friendly and helpful. After reading the Naked Truth last year I feel like this will be my new home. It's time for a day pass mid-March. Does anyone know if any of the Hedo groups are visiting at that time
    brn2Bnekid