Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone here been to the Breeze resort?

Has anyone here been to the Breeze resort?

I'm just wondering if anyone on this forum has been to the Breeze Resort in Runway Bay? I've checked out a couple reviews and it sounds pretty good. Any thoughts?

Hi there,

I have been there many times on my way Hedo to drop off their guests. It is an nice resort, open air bars...But it isn't Hedo!

At Hedo you say hello to the person that walks by you and even might draw up conversation, from what I understand Breezes is a much different environment that is more relaxing...
    juiciberri
    Ripe as a peach, but juici as a berri

WWW.WILDWOMENVACATIONS.COM

Returning yet again???? Let's think January! Maybe even a Hedo party in Vegas? Who's with me??

We were there for a week back in March. No complaints other than that we found it boring. Food is good, nice bars and great beach. When we were there the water sports were OOC all week. So, I'd suggest bringing your own snorkle. The resort itself is better maintained than Hedo. It's a golf resort and we don't golf, probably would have appreciated it more if we did. The guests there are friendly (but not as cool as the Hedo crew) and the service is great...faster than Hedo. Hedo is just...damn, it's Hedo. Nothing touches it. You can always get a day pass to Breezes for free and enjoy the beach. Oh and we found this odd, Breezes claims to have a "nude" section. Total BS, don't buy it. There's a section where I suppose you could drop laundry, but you would be the only one and totally out of place. Hope that helps.

We stopped by Breezes last April (while dropping off some of the Breezes guest on our bus) jumped out of the bus ran in shot a dozen pictures to show kids and co workers back home,total visite 3min 27sec that was long enough,once you visite hedo you'll understand.You can ask people all you want but (i believe)the only real way to trully understand Hedo is to go and experiance it yourself.
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

Just a little intimadated by Hedo III. I don,t know that the wife and I can do the nude thing. And if we can't I don't want be looked at like a freak or the odd couple out.
    Thanks for the info on Breeze, It sounds boring.

Quote Originally Posted by dakotafrid View Post
    Just a little intimadated by Hedo III. I don,t know that the wife and I can do the nude thing. And if we can't I don't want be looked at like a freak or the odd couple out.
    That's just the thing about Hedo,no one judge's or gives a rats ass about if your clothed or not ,tall ,short, big, little ,green ,have one eye,etc. All we want is to have a good time,stress free and no hang ups!!
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

We stayed at Breezes a few years ago before we ever did Hedo. It is a nice resort but after going to Hedo, we will never be back to Breezes. If you are unsure about the nude thing you can stay on the prude side or transfer to Breezes. My wife was a little unsure about the nude thing at first, but by the second day on first trip to Hedo we were planning the second, and now the third trip.

Hey -- you don't have to do the nude thing. It's your vacation to do as you like. You can try it out and if you don't like it, just go back to the quad pool -- there are usually lots of fun folks hanging out there as well.
    We've been to Breezes -- it's a beautiful resort, but it was so boring compared to Hedo. My wife likes to wear a revealing dress in the evening, but at Breezes, the people just stared and gave her disdainful looks. At Hedo, that same dress would have been overly modest.
    Give Hedo a try and if you don't like it, go to the front desk and ask to be transferred to Breezes. Really -- there's no pressure to be nude or to do anything you're not comfortable with. I think you're overly worried about things that won't even be a factor!

Just stay at the Quad and your fears will leave you immediately. I was thinking of getting a daypass to play a round of golf at Breezes, but it just doesn't feel like a place I want to stay at when there is Hedo around.

We stopped by the gift shop last time to get Breezes Cups, Towels, etc. to take home. Nice place, but like everyone else says - there's no place like Hedo - They did have limes at the bar! - You can go to Breezes from Hedo for free, but a pass to Hedo from Breezes will cost you - plus they supposedly kick you out at ??pm - P.S. they both have a Munason Japanese restaurant, so if you get pictures, you can sound credible when you say your favorite restaurant was Munason.

I'd highly reccomend going for it - you'll read countless posts of couples like us, who were VERY nervous going in. If I hadn't found this forum, we probably would have wasted at least a couple days of our four day vacation just observing, but after 30 minutes (and a few cups of liquid courage), we just said "what the hell" and went for it. We have never looked back, and count every second until our next trip.

Another reason for booking Hedo instead of Breezes - Last year we met a great couple that was staying at Breezes we talked & hung out all day, and when it came time to get ready to get dinner, we had reservations at one of the Hedo restaurants. They had to go all the way back to Breezes to get ready, meeting back up proved to be more difficult than the intoxicated versions of ourselves had anticipated & we wound up having dinner by ourselves - anyway, we finally met up in the disco a couple hours later - then went to the hot tub - when we were ready for bed, (4am or so) we could see our room from the hot tub, but they still had to go all the way back to Breezes - My wife, being the sweet person she is, (completely innocently by the way - i think) suggested they stay with us. They took it the way it's usually meant at Hedo, but I explained that we weren't quite ready to ?? - they said they never had either, but were ready for anything - they decided to stay in the hot tub - never heard how they made out, but think about the "what if's" often ;-)

You can always book a room in the Quad, that's clothing optional and that way if your not into getting nude you can hang out there. It's still a great place to hang out and you never know once your there you may want to try getting naked.

No one will make you feel odd if you have clothes on in the Quad. There have been times when me and my husband were the only ones without clothes. I'd definitely give it a try and if you don't like it (which I SERIOUSLY doubt) you can always transfer over to Breezes. Hedo 3 has the best night life, and Hedo people are the most welcoming. You'll see once you get there that you worried for nothing.

The key word at Hedo is tolerance. No one is considered a freak - no matter how extreme or how conservative. The wonderful part about Hedo, that keeps us all loving it, is how genuine the people are. No judgement no comparisons.

You wil see people dressed so daring that they are barely covered even at dinner and you will see others that wear the same clothes they would on a family vacation. The quad is a great mix if you wish to be around more people but not be nude, yet even if you spend time on the nude side and not a single other person is there, it won't matter to anyone else.

Hedo is what you make of it - if you wish to enjoy the comraderie and make friends you can do that without getting nude.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Quote Originally Posted by MaryW View Post
    The key word at Hedo is tolerance. No one is considered a freak - no matter how extreme or how conservative.
    Shhhh, I've been telling Kel everyone will know she's a freak.. Don't ruin it..lol

Hey Dakotafrid:

We stopped by Breezes when we were there back in June. We stayed about 2 hours or so just to see the place. I will say the property is much better maintained and is absolutely beautiful. The beach is awesome. The pools were great. Everything on the surface looked loke a great place to vacation. The only thing it was missing was the Hedo vibe. It was boring for us. That is why we left in 2 hours. The people at Hedo make the trip. I agree with what a lot of the other posters are saying. If you are not happy with the nude thing just hang at the Quad pool. There are always people there in your same situation. The quad is dead at times but still is a great place to relax and hang out. Another plus for the quad is you can gradually get into the nude thing as you get more comfortable there. Good luck in your decision.
    I See Naked People

Thumbs up

As mentioned here...Do the Quad thing, this past August there was a group on the resort at the same time as AWOL, they all hung at the Quad, most of the guys never got naked and most of the women with didn't even get topless totally textile folks...

No one is there to intimidate you nor make you feel intimidated...go to Hedo and if you don't like, transfer down the street to Breezes...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast