Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question....I do not intend on offending anyone.

Question....I do not intend on offending anyone.

What is the huge deal with being naked in public? Seriously, I am not judging I just don't understand. Me and my wife are planning to go to Hedo III for the first time in March or April. We decided on this resort for many reasons. Like the non stop parting atmosphere and to experience something different. We are tired of the same old beach scene in the states. We are both open minded and do not frown on others decisions, I just don't see the excitment of running around nude all the time. Someone please educate me on the rush of being nude in public.

Please!!!!! No one get offended I am just asking a question NOT JUDGING!

Quote Originally Posted by dakotafrid View Post
    What is the huge deal with being naked in public? Seriously, I am not judging I just don't understand. Me and my wife are planning to go to Hedo III for the first time in March or April. We decided on this resort for many reasons. Like the non stop parting atmosphere and to experience something different. We are tired of the same old beach scene in the states. We are both open minded and do not frown on others decisions, I just don't see the excitment of running around nude all the time. Someone please educate me on the rush of being nude in public.

Please!!!!! No one get offended I am just asking a question NOT JUDGING!
    My guy loves to be nude. The freedom you feel when you have nothing on is very cool. I use to think " how can you be on the beach without a bathing suit", then I did the nude thing for the day and have never wanted to be clothed again - on the beach that is !!

Nudism isn't all about sex. But it makes it easier !!

Being nude provides a freedom, a lack of constraint, that I do not feel otherwise. Aside from that-- when you strip off the clothes and the jewelery (most anyway) somehow prejudgments go with it. We have found ourselves speaking with and enjoying the company of such a diverse group of people that we otherwise might not have ever had the opportunity to talk with if the clothes stayed on...
    Just my 2 cents-
    Nick (and the sexy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

nekid

The only way I can explain it is, it's kinda like the Harley-Davidson thing. It is one of those things that defy explanation. I can't tell you why I love my Harley but, I do, I can't tell why I love to be nekid but, I do. Even if I could explain it, you probably wouldn't understand. As for the Hedo thing, that's easy.

Quote Originally Posted by NickandKitty View Post
    Being nude provides a freedom, a lack of constraint, that I do not feel otherwise. Aside from that-- when you strip off the clothes and the jewelery (most anyway) somehow prejudgments go with it. We have found ourselves speaking with and enjoying the company of such a diverse group of people that we otherwise might not have ever had the opportunity to talk with if the clothes stayed on...
    Just my 2 cents-
    We could not agree more!!! Very well put and so true!
    Respect,
    Phil and Terri
    Our Hedo III page.

Quote Originally Posted by abnude View Post
    My guy loves to be nude. The freedom you feel when you have nothing on is very cool. I use to think " how can you be on the beach without a bathing suit", then I did the nude thing for the day and have never wanted to be clothed again - on the beach that is !!

Nudism isn't all about sex. But it makes it easier !!
    Just on the beach? haha
    Hedo III November 9th-16th

Just my 2 cents-
    Very well said.....
    Hedo III November 9th-16th

Her are my 2 cents: We have never been to Hedo, but we have been going to clothing optional, and nude resorts for at least 15yrs now. One of my best experiences/stories is from Grand Lido Negril. We were there, and staying on the prude side, as per Jo-'s request, we were at the prude beach, it was crowded, alot of people, but I noticed 1 big thing, no-one was talking to the people around them, who was sleeping, staring into space, or had their head burried in a book or newspaper, it felt very unsociable. We took a walk over to the nude side, and it was like a whole different world. A very pleasant, friendly, warm, sociable place. We were sitting in the jacuzzi, and I was swapping recipes and cooking tips with a much older (but attractive) lady from south Jersey, that was where I learned how to cook tripe. I know that form what I have heard/read about Hedo, there might be more than just swapping of recipes, but hey, thats cool too, life is short, and it gets shorter with every day that passes, "all for fun, & fun for all". Like other people have written here, it can't really be explained, it has to be experienced, it may not be for you when you get there, but that is what makes everyone unique, some people like icing, some people like cake....I do hope you Guys enjoy yourselves and the whole experience, but at the least, you know you gave it a shot...
    Jo- & Mark

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To me, it's about inhibitions and shedding them. Many of us at home are up-tight and keep our guard up. We can't be ourselves and behave in a manner that isn't PC. It's our protection from critiics, be it at work, school, or in our neighborhood. We're all from different backgrounds, but most folks universally have inhibitions that keep them introverted. The simple act of shedding clothes releases a host of inhibitions. Add in the acceptance of overt sexual behaviors (like PDA's & PDP's) and wearing sexually suggestive outfits to dinner or the disco, and a whole host of other inhibitions are kicked out the door. I relax totally and become more open to chatting with strangers. Very soon, they aren't strangers anymore and the magic of Hedo has begun to work. After an escape to Hedo, I feel like I've had more relaxation and a better time than any other place I know of.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

NickandKitty and Boatlover both nail it. Best advice is just to try it and you will see. The Hedo experience is one of the hardest things to describe...one can get a grasp by reading or being told about it, but you will never truly understand it till you experience it!

If you are looking into March next year the Hedo Amigo/WWV week is a good one!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    NickandKitty and Boatlover both nail it. Best advice is just to try it and you will see. The Hedo experience is one of the hardest things to describe...one can get a grasp by reading or being told about it, but you will never truly understand it till you experience it!

If you are looking into March next year the Hedo Amigo/WWV week is a good one!!
    Thank you for the compliment....
    Jo- & Mark

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dakotafrid View Post
    What is the huge deal with being naked in public?
    Because its Hedo....and we can...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Blog Entries

Right on !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by caughtyoulookin View Post
    To me, it's about inhibitions and shedding them. Many of us at home are up-tight and keep our guard up. We can't be ourselves and behave in a manner that isn't PC. It's our protection from critiics, be it at work, school, or in our neighborhood. We're all from different backgrounds, but most folks universally have inhibitions that keep them introverted. The simple act of shedding clothes releases a host of inhibitions. Add in the acceptance of overt sexual behaviors (like PDA's & PDP's) and wearing sexually suggestive outfits to dinner or the disco, and a whole host of other inhibitions are kicked out the door. I relax totally and become more open to chatting with strangers. Very soon, they aren't strangers anymore and the magic of Hedo has begun to work. After an escape to Hedo, I feel like I've had more relaxation and a better time than any other place I know of.
    I could not have put it better myself. Thank you for describing Hedo Magic so well.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucie View Post
    I could not have put it better myself. Thank you for describing Hedo Magic so well.
    Thanks Juicy, We know Hedo isn't perfect, but it's unique and a very special place. We all have dozens of places to spend out vacation bucks and I almost never go to the same place twice. After spending a cumulative couple of months there, Hedo is the exception. It's my Hedo brothers and sisters that make it so special.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Just my 2 cents-
    We couldn't of said it better ourselves. It's so true.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast