Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to know?

Want to know?

I really can't wait to get to Hedo. My issue is - I really want to meet people and enjoy my own man. From what I have read, I am afraid to leave my ever-so-yummy guy alone and vis-versa, especially at night (while I/him take a pee etc..). I guess what I am saying is "sometimes people get "friendly" mixed up with hey - "I really want to do you" We are pretty open people and we both love to socialize. I have read that people ask if you want to swing/soft swap or whatever and it is ok to say no and I take it that it all depends on the crowd?

I would really love any help on this matter.

Thank you - us!!!

When we were there in April we had no problem with anything like that. We don't swing, we just went for a good time.We read if you are asked just kindly say no thank you that is not are thing.

Quote Originally Posted by fordman View Post
    When we were there in April we had no problem with anything like that. We don't swing, we just went for a good time.We read if you are asked just kindly say no thank you that is not are thing.
    thank you - so far so good !!

Please keep them coming.

trust

Please forgive me if I am wrong. I sense some really strong trust issues on behalf of the OP and perhaps on the husbands part also. Please understand, it takes two to tango. If you can't leave your man alone for as little time as it takes to take a whiz, your money may well be better spent at the marriage counselor rather than at Hedo. If he is going to screw around on you in the 5 minutes it takes to go to the little girls room, he is already doing it at home. Hedo is not the place to deal with trust and jealousy. Get these issues worked out and then come join us, we would love to have you. Number 1, no one is going to jump hubbys bones in the time it takes you to go to the bathroom and #2 no ones is going to do it without you saying it is ok. It is all about respect mon.
    Last edited by booboo2; 09-21-2009 at 03:38 AM.

booboo2, I was thinking the same thing. My wife and I have absolute trust in each other or else we couldn't go there and do what we do.
    On your last line, did you mean to say

#2 no one is going to do it without you saying it is ok.
    ??

Quote Originally Posted by luveachother View Post
    I really can't wait to get to Hedo. My issue is - I really want to meet people and enjoy my own man. From what I have read, I am afraid to leave my ever-so-yummy guy alone and vis-versa, especially at night (while I/him take a pee etc..). I guess what I am saying is "sometimes people get "friendly" mixed up with hey - "I really want to do you" We are pretty open people and we both love to socialize. I have read that people ask if you want to swing/soft swap or whatever and it is ok to say no and I take it that it all depends on the crowd?

Thank you - us!!!
    Hey Luveachother,

We're heading to HIII in Nov , it's our first trip to Hedo.

From what I've heard and seen (although never been to Hedo, similar situations though) it is typically the men who make approaches...I know it "may" make me jealous thinking about the love of my life being hit on by someone other than me, but no matter what I trust my "life partner" more than anyone in the world and we both know there is noone who makes us happier than we do to each other.

I think the best approach is to talk to each other about your concerns, determine if Hedo is really for you, then kick back and enjoy and make your holiday what you both want it to be.

... or maybe I don't know anything.

Quote Originally Posted by abnude View Post
    Hey Luveachother,

From what I've heard and seen (although never been to Hedo, similar situations though) it is typically the men who make approaches...I know it "may" make me jealous thinking about the love of my life being hit on by someone other than me, but no matter what I trust my "life partner" more than anyone in the world and we both know there is noone who makes us happier than we do to each other.

I think the best approach is to talk to each other about your concerns, determine if Hedo is really for you, then kick back and enjoy and make your holiday what you both want it to be.

Sounds like youve recieved some good advice..
    Hedo III November 9th-16th

Quote Originally Posted by abnude View Post
    Hey Luveachother,

for not being there, you've expressed very well the feeling that lots of us have. We go there in order to enrich our marriage and our relationship. I've discovered over and over again what a wonderful woman I'm married to. We've been approached by other couples, and my wife has been hit on by other guys, but the answer is always 'no' and the other party moves on. If either of you is approached for a hookup, you just have to say that you're not interested and its unlikely that you'll even experience any pressure.

Blog Entries
    Just say, "No Thanks."

No maybe, well..., another time, or anything to be misleading for opportunity.
    Otherwise you might have a "stalker" for your trip looking to strike as soon as the opportunity that arrises.

Respect!
    07/15-07/20

2010: 07/08-07/15@ H3 - 10/08-10/11@ H2 - 11/18-11/24@ H3

Newly Addicted & looking for a Second Job!

Quote Originally Posted by booboo2 View Post
    Please forgive me if I am wrong. I sense some really strong trust issues on behalf of the OP and perhaps on the husbands part also. Please understand, it takes two to tango. If you can't leave your man alone for as little time as it takes to take a whiz, your money may well be better spent at the marriage counselor rather than at Hedo. If he is going to screw around on you in the 5 minutes it takes to go to the little girls room, he is already doing it at home. Hedo is not the place to deal with trust and jealousy. Get these issues worked out and then come join us, we would love to have you. Number 1, no one is going to jump hubbys bones in the time it takes you to go to the bathroom and #2 no ones is going to do it with you saying it is ok. It is all about respect mon.
    Well thanks for your frankness on this matter. Everyone has a different opinion and you spoke yours very clear.

Frankness

Hey Luveachother,

As a bail bondsman I often find myself having to act in the capacity of a counselor, marriage counselor, judge, jury, lawyer, friend, enemy, dad, son, brother, the list goes on and on. The way I have to approach people varies from not giving a damn to really caring about what's happenning to them. The way to get people to pay attention also varies widely. I find myself writing bonds in some cases that I know I should just walk away from but, something in my heart (yes some bondsman have a heart) and soul says I should pay attention and give this person some lattitude. I see alot of situations where people have found themselves in a bad predicament based souly on the peer pressure they have subjected themselves to. This can be done overtly or covertly. My concern with your post was that I saw you guys putting yourselves in a situation that could go wrong in a serious way. I feel from reading your post there are some underlying issues that need to be addressed in general and most cetainly prior to subjecting yourselves to a place like Hedo. The atmosphere at Hedo is wonderful and you wont find a better group of people on the face of the Earth. Just by it's very nature Hedo has a very strong and sexually charged atmosphere. That being said and throwing in a goodly amount of alcohol there may be situations where peer pressure may rear it's ugly head and strike. The pressure would in my opinion be covert and within your own being as I have never seen overt pressure on anyones part, aside from the occasional vinnie, which can generally be dealt with fairly easily. My main point is if you guys really love each and want to be together, You need to address all issues in an open and frank manner, pulling no punches BEFORE you take on something like Hedo. It is very difficult, when you find yourself up to your ass in alligators, your intitial objective was to drain the swamp. What I am saying is drain the damn swamp first.

IRIE,

Booboo2

Thumbs up

Thank you - us!!!
    Welcome to the boards...you have nothing to fear, Hedo is about Respect, you give it, you get it in return. A simple "no thank you" works well at Hedo.

Go, have fun, dont worry mon...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Blog Entries

Thank you - us!!!
    Welcome to the forum.

We always say - "Sometimes a flirt is just a flirt". Most people will get that and will not assume anything more - some will expect more and you will have to tell them otherwise. It really is easier and more natural than you may expect and you will probably have a lot fewer people asking than you may expect. We really don't get many propositions.

I think you are much like a lot of first timers who have no frame of reference for what to expect and therefore fear the unknown. This is very common and most first timers adjust very quickly. Obviously some do not - and this causes drama that brings everyone down - and that is why we are here - to help people prepare for the vacation of a lifetime.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

I am a silent watcher and first timer to Hedo 2. I agree with Booboo2, you may have some trust or ego issues with your man and maybe you. My wife looks amazing and I may be described as "Yummy" as well. I have interacted with many people on this website and no one has been pushy or overbearing. To the exact opposite everyone has been warm and embracing and eager to talk and interact. We do well in the DC area night clubs and have no trouble meeting people. We are not going to Hedo for the attention or ego boost. My wife and I want to be in a relaxing atmosphere with great people who enjoy life. Old, young, fat or skinny, we want to be exposed to quality people, NO drama please. Perhaps you should evaluate why you are going to Hedo and maybe try Sandals? What other basic life issues do you need advice on?

Doctor M

Quote Originally Posted by hedoventures View Post
    I am a silent watcher and first timer to Hedo 2. I agree with Booboo2, you may have some trust or ego issues with your man and maybe you. My wife looks amazing and I may be described as "Yummy" as well. I have interacted with many people on this website and no one has been pushy or overbearing. To the exact opposite everyone has been warm and embracing and eager to talk and interact. We do well in the DC area night clubs and have no trouble meeting people. We are not going to Hedo for the attention or ego boost. My wife and I want to be in a relaxing atmosphere with great people who enjoy life. Old, young, fat or skinny, we want to be exposed to quality people, NO drama please. Perhaps you should evaluate why you are going to Hedo and maybe try Sandals? What other basic life issues do you need advice on?

Doctor M
    Sandals? Ouch. I know what you are saying about the drama and there will not be any with us. We are reading what people are saying and it is helping us talk about different things that might occur.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast